Please take away

Options
Emily_Watkins
Emily_Watkins Posts: 1 Newbie

Please take away tickets for levels it annoying that I waited 72 hours completed the next stage the same day and now I have to wait another 72 hours wtf!!???!?!?!

Answers

• Mickeygr420
    Mickeygr420 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My candy crush friends aren't even in my list of friends to ask for the ticketd so I am always stuck waiting 72 hours each time. Ugh 

• krystl1435
    krystl1435 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2016
    Options

(for android - and probably very similair for other devices....) go into 'settings', then 'genera'l tab. Scroll down to and open 'date & time'.  Then UNcheck 'auto-date & time'.  Change the date three days ahead or more.  Then open game.  You will now see next set of levels is unlocked. (you can do this same thing to get lives back!!)

Now this is important---  BEFORE you start playing, go back to date & time, and put auto back on.  If you don't its a pain in the a$$.  First, if you play and you're out of lives then fix the time later......  the game will want to catch up before you get your lives again.  (aka - 68h 58min before next life or whatever....)      ALSO - (at least on my phone) if I send/receive any texts while the time is not set right, its all messed up.  Conversations are out of order, old messages stay on top of the conversation until real time catches up.....and its really just a pain.  So try to remember to set it back correctly before playing!  Hope this helps!

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

They do take away the tickets at a certain level but I forgot what level that was... but you'll get there soon, and there are no more tickets you just go right on through, sorry I forgot what level it was, just giving you hope, peace! ✌

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?