⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

you can return to the previous version? Thank you

Options
Giovanna_M
Giovanna_M Posts: 2 Newbie

Good morning. Since the last update the game will not start. memory problems. you can return to the previous version? Thank you

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

If you're having memory issues with your phone then this is something you need to look at. The game, as with all apps is only going to get better and improve so you might have to look at your phone. 

Check that it's still supported first: 

https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices 

• Giovanna_M
    Giovanna_M Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

If you're having memory issues with your phone then this is something you need to look at. The game, as with all apps is only going to get better and improve so you might have to look at your phone. 

Check that it's still supported first: 

https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices 

my phone is old.with the previous version of the game it worked. you can go back to that?
  • Ken-3
    Ken-3 Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

If it is permitted (which I assume it must be) I can share the ipa file for version 1.80.1 (up to level 1970) which will work on your iPad 2. Maybe someone from King can confirm that there's no personal information contained in the file. The procedure is simple, you delete the app from your iPad and from iTunes on your computer. You then copy the ipa file to the appropriate iTunes folder on your computer then you sync your iPad to the computer and copy the file to the iPad. I BELIEVE that should work. Since it's a free app, I don't think the file is tied to a specific device.

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I don't think it would be permitted. The only version of the app that's legit is the one directly from the app store. Installing an old version of the game that's not official, you run the risk of installing something that can damage your device.

• Ken-3
    Ken-3 Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Unless there is device-specific information in the file, it should be identical to the file you had in iTunes at version 1.80 (and just as "official"). This version was released on July 28th, it's not terribly old. It's not an executable file, it's a zip file (well, it's .ipa but it's the same principle). You can read about library files for apps here: https://support.apple.com/en-sa/HT204668

Just trying to be helpful, I don't want to damage anyone's device. I just know that I pulled my hair out when this happened, it was VERY frustrating. If you have a buddy or a device with an old version, or if the copy you backed up to iTunes is an older version you can retrieve the app that way too. Good luck! I guess there's a chance that King or Apple will fix this problem in the next update.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?