⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

2080 changed on mobile device and now impossible

Options
pawa
pawa Posts: 4 Newbie

Level 2080 was a very hard level to play and i've been stuck here since a few days. Now the level changed, bomb droppers with timed bombs (5 turns) are added. Bombs do not only drop from these places, but come from everywhere on top. This makes the level impossible to play. How can this stupid glitching addition add to fun? The only thing it adds to is a feeling of being done with this game i played for so long. 

Answers

• Rico_Wang
    Rico_Wang Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

insane level!! its impossible to finish this level!!! its even different from the video guide.. extra bombs on ios!!! fixed the bugs please!!!

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

I've been stuck on this level for days on my laptop and was so happy when it was added to mobile devices so that I could finally complete it. Now it suddenly has bombs, making it even more impossible! Please take a look at it and correct the glitch. Thanks very much!

• FernandaCordeiro
    FernandaCordeiro Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Don't hope for a King's answer! They don't Carr!

• Pat-3
    Pat-3 Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited November 2016
    Options

This is another ridiculous level...woke up to the game now having bombs...making a hard level harder...those of us who are loyal players deserve more..I'm getting tired of complaining about levels that rob the fun out of the game....bombs with a countdown of 5 across the whole top, come on! Again, a level that is not the same between platforms....making a game almost impossible is not the answer to keeping players...

• Sweet71
    Sweet71 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2016
    Options

This level was nearly impossible before and now it's literally impossible. I've been playing for over 3 years. I've had frustrating levels but nothing that ever seemed impossible in 3 years until now- when they made it HARDER just yesterday with 5 count bombs!!  Admittedly I'm an addict and I've bought gold before for boosters etc but I refuse to for this level. If they don't fix this level, I may have to delete my app after 3+ years. Wah!

i emailed them and got this response:

Thank you for contacting King Customer Care.I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with level 2080 in Candy Crush Saga. I have taken a look at this level and can see just how tricky it is too!Our Developers are constantly monitoring our games and take many factors into consideration when making any updates to the game.Each level is always tested to make sure that we are offering the perfect amount of challenge and fun and some levels are deliberately a lot more challenging than others - the challenge is meant to be part of the fun!We also take player feedback into account when it comes to the level difficulty, from time to time the studios decide to tweak the difficulty level within specific levels.You may find that a level on your mobile device has slight variations when played on a computer also. For instance, I can see that this particular level does not have any Bombs when played on a PC. Maybe this will help you to pass the level!I hope this helps to give you the Boost you need but please let me know if you have any further queries.Kind regards,BethKing Customer Care- See more at: https://care.king.com/en/question/view.action?forumPermalink=question&forumThreadPermalink=level-2080-help&createEntry=true#sthash.LSZp5Ib9.dpuf

• pawa
    pawa Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

This level was nearly impossible before and now it's literally impossible. I've been playing for over 3 years. I've had frustrating levels but nothing that ever seemed impossible in 3 years until now- when they made it HARDER just yesterday with 5 count bombs!!  Admittedly I'm an addict and I've bought gold before for boosters etc but I refuse to for this level. If they don't fix this level, I may have to delete my app after 3+ years. Wah!

i emailed them and got this response:

Thank you for contacting King Customer Care.I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with level 2080 in Candy Crush Saga. I have taken a look at this level and can see just how tricky it is too!Our Developers are constantly monitoring our games and take many factors into consideration when making any updates to the game.Each level is always tested to make sure that we are offering the perfect amount of challenge and fun and some levels are deliberately a lot more challenging than others - the challenge is meant to be part of the fun!We also take player feedback into account when it comes to the level difficulty, from time to time the studios decide to tweak the difficulty level within specific levels.You may find that a level on your mobile device has slight variations when played on a computer also. For instance, I can see that this particular level does not have any Bombs when played on a PC. Maybe this will help you to pass the level!I hope this helps to give you the Boost you need but please let me know if you have any further queries.Kind regards,BethKing Customer Care- See more at: https://care.king.com/en/question/view.action?forumPermalink=question&forumThreadPermalink=level-2080-help&createEntry=true#sthash.LSZp5Ib9.dpuf

I feel the same. I refuse to buy boosters for this level and like you, from time to time i bought some. If this level isn't fixed it's bye bye after years of (sometimes frustrating) fun.
  • Tan_Tanyafromoz
    Tan_Tanyafromoz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Im going to stop playing if they don't fix level 2080. How rediculously hard is it.  Fun .. what fun?? Bombs with 5 moves and lots of them falling from everywhere. Do you want to lose players King.. ??? then don't put up such trash levels. 

• Chandler
    Chandler Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here. This level was so impossible it was not fun I deleted the game after 4 or 5 years playing. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?