⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Does anyone have any tips on how to get through level 210?!!!

Sebastian-3
Sebastian-3 Posts: 5 Level 2

I just am going crazy.  I am getting really bored of losing and ready to delete the game forever!!!!! Help me Pleeeease!!!!

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓

Hi Sebastian, level 210, is that correct? If so, (if you haven't tried already) you're best bet is to try break the candy between the color bombs, or chocolate balls as I call them, so the top one drops down to the bottom one, combine those 2 and that will at least clear all of the licorice out of the other side. Then at least you'll have something to work with to clear all the jelly.

Answers

• JillyJill
    Answer ✓

Hi Sebastian, level 210, is that correct? If so, (if you haven't tried already) you're best bet is to try break the candy between the color bombs, or chocolate balls as I call them, so the top one drops down to the bottom one, combine those 2 and that will at least clear all of the licorice out of the other side. Then at least you'll have something to work with to clear all the jelly.

• Sebastian-3

Hi JillyJill, yes it is 210!!!!  I am really hoping that this will help me!!  You mean  combine 2 color bombs right?  I have never tried that so really, really, really hoping it will work!!!!!!!  I have been stuck on 1 level for a long time before but not this long!!!!  Thank you and have a great day!!!!!!!

• Sebastian-3

Hi JillyJill, yes it is 210!!!! I am really hoping that this will help me!! You mean combine 2 color bombs right? I have never tried that so really, really, really hoping it will work!!!!!!! I have been stuck on 1 level for a long time before but not this long!!!! Thank you and have a great day!!!!!!! -
  • JillyJill

So glad that worked out for you Sebastian! I know how it is being stuck on 1 level that's driving you insane. It took me a while to put the color bombs together to make a huge blast, I was like "why didn't I think of this before?!" Happy candy crushing!

• Sebastian-3

Hi JillyJill, yes it is 210!!!!  I am really hoping that this will help me!!  You mean  combine 2 color bombs right?  I have never tried that so really, really, really hoping it will work!!!!!!!  I have been stuck on 1 level for a long time before but not this long!!!!  Thank you and have a great day!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!! TY, TY,TY, TY!!!!! You have saved a person's sanity!!!!!!! lol I did not even know that you could do that and it would work like that!!!! So I have learned a very valuable lesson from you!!!!! I am sooooooooo happy!!!! I sure hope you get this message!!!!!!!
  • JillyJill

Yay! So happy it worked out for you.?I remember when I first discovered the two color bombs going together, it was like WOW!
  • plswrr
    plswrr Posts: 7 Level 2

WOW! I have been stuck on this level for probably a year now. Every once in a while I would come back and try again, only to get so frustrated that I would quit playing the game. After reading this solution it took me only 2 tries to get through the level. I can't believe I didn't know the bombs would do that. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?