Lost all boosters again

Options
moxhamtyena
moxhamtyena Posts: 2 Newbie

Please don't give me some  generic answer. This is the second time I have lost all of my boosters in candy crush saga. I go to log into the game and everything is gone again I understand that some of the boosters are free but I use my time to play the game. I have spent money and my time that is not free on this game. I have also purchased gold bars and booster pack. I have use extra spins that you pay for gold bars with.I feel that my boosters should be replaced as I have spent money and my time that is not free on this game. To get the extra boosters you have to go on the game every day so technically you don't just give them to us. Unless you find your players time of no value. I have also had to start over on the orange candy collection which I had a mostly full. This complaint has been made by many customers and I think that you should fix this error in the game as you make money from the participants of the game. I am kindly (even tho frustrated) asking that you replace my items unless you find my time of no value???? Date November 26, 2016

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello.

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• moxhamtyena
    moxhamtyena Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I would reply privately but for some reason it won't let me send the email.If the game is not designed to save them then how come I have saved them up before? I have lost all of my orange candies for the whale.I lost all of my gifts from my friends to???? So if I can figure where my receipt is then you might help with just the purchases but nothing for all of the time I have spent logging in to the game?

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

The app is not designed to save your boosters and what I mean by this is that they are not synchronized to your Facebook/Kingdom account like your progress and your gold bars are. This means that if the game is deleted, cache is cleared or the app is updated then there is a risk that the boosters can disappear.

As mentioned, if boosters are purchased then of course, as the player is at a financial loss then we will look to put the items back in their game however for time spent playing the game, this is voluntary, its your choice and not something we are responsible for.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• KMAC
    KMAC Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I honestly think this is a game bug. It happened to me twice a few weeks ago. I've seen lots of other players saying the same here & on Play store. I understand they save to the device and not to game, but it's the game glitching causing them to be lost IMO. For me my game froze upon opening, boom boosters gone. None of the normal ways boosters can be lost (game reinstall etc). A way forward would be for King to make boosters save to game just like gold.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?