my account going wack

Options
201623456 Posts: 26 Level 2

so if you know 201625464 thats me my coumputer is not leting me in that account any more so i made a new account so i hade to start over .😓so i am a newbie again i can still see my old account but cant post on it so now this is my new account .i am made at my computer for forgeting me😭😡

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,291 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

If you have forgotten your password you can reset it by clicking on the ‘Forgot?’ next to the password field when you log in. 

You will then receive an email with a link to reset your password and access your account again.

Forgot password function or reset link doesn’t work?

In case the reset password link doesn’t work, if you have entered your email incorrectly on your account or because of any other reason are not able to reset your password. 

You can then reset the password by contacting our Player Support instead HERE. In this case, please provide the following details in your email for a swift reply and solution:

-Your Community username

-Email address your Community account is registered with

Our Player Support will then get back to you within 72 hours and help you to access your account. 

201623456 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

my computer wodent let me in and when i tryed to make a new password it dident recanize my account when it was on here!crazy🤨

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hi @201623456 , hope things are going well in your part of the world!

I think kiara_wale's answer is the way to correct this for you

If you don't receive more help here, you may want to create a new discussion in the Support area of the Candy Crush Community -> Ask a Question

It will be better seen there

Use the wording in your 1st and 2nd post you have from here

Also state whether you play thru King or Facebook, and let them know the type of operating system you use on your Computer - Win 10 or 11

Also keep checking here as others may respond

You will find a resolve so don't worry

Just another player,

Glenn

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?