Candy crush stripe Contest

Options
Hope_Perez
Hope_Perez Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm trying to claim my reward for the candy crush stripe contest and it just keeps saying results loading. What can I do to fix this? I took a screenshot of the problem. 

Answers

• Hope_Perez
    Hope_Perez Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

How did you upload ur pic? I've been trying to figure mine out also.

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Hope,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Mrsfitz16
    Mrsfitz16 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Hope,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I also experienced the same problem.
  • Byminori
    Byminori Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Hope,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Mark Hawk, can you please also check my account as I won first place and have not received the prize?
  • Jane_Sadenova
    Jane_Sadenova Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem. Wrote a ticket, never got an answer as well as any answers to my comments to the same question posted by other users. I kindly ask again to check my account as well. 

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jane Sadenova,

I have send you a message as well so I can check your account.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?