⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1874

Options
Heronwood
Heronwood Posts: 19 Level 2

I have reached level 1874, but this looks like the end of the line for me. I know you have to play over and over again to get that one window that lets you solve the level, but this is getting beyond ridiculous.

Best Answer

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's not getting any easier, that's for sure! Are the timed candies dropping in your game?

• Heronwood
    Options

It's not getting any easier, that's for sure! Are the timed candies dropping in your game?

The timed candies are dropping but I never get enough combos to collect enough points to complete the level. Pretty much given up. This level depends a lot on luck. It's absurd to play game after game, and come away with nothing.
  • drlarryr
    drlarryr Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Only the timed candies already on the board at the start of the game drop.  No more ever form regardless of the cascades you make.  An impossible level and no longer any fun at all.

• CT2015
    CT2015 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Yeah, the answer is simple. King you need to change this level as it is in the video. That is deceptive. The video shows passing the level with 50,000 mine is 55,000 and I have not hit 50K once and only a few times only 45,000. Second, why does the video show timed candies coming in the main board before and after the 14 on the upper board cascading down. You have a good thing going here but seem to like torturing us players for no reason. The only answer is for King to change it back to what is shown in the video. Period End of story.

• Heronwood
    Options

I passed this level quite a while ago. I am at level 1966. This is a tough one as well. It seems you just have to be persistent, and you will eventually get the board that will allow you to complete the level. It sucks the way King is doing this to it's players. Not every board will allow you to complete any level. It is like gambling, you will eventually hit it lucky. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?