level 2157, why i only hv 24 moves instead of 50 moves. Pls help to resolve immediately

Options
Ang_LY
Ang_LY Posts: 13 Level 2

I'am unable to pass level 2157 as i hv on 24 moves instead of 50 moves.

Pls help to resolve immediately.

Answers

• Elaine_Wilkinson
    Elaine_Wilkinson Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hi Elaine- Thanks for posting on King Care. A few players have posted about this level so I have added your question to this main thread so that you can see the hints and tips. I hope this helps :-) 

Have a sweet week! 

- See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/is-it-just-me-or-is-anyone-else-really-struggling-with-level2157#sthash.1Qt90x2i.dpuf

this is the BS given to me by king care, this level originally had 50 moves.....wy now only 24.....its impossible im fed up and thinking of deleteing this game....its supposed to be pleasurable not stressfull !!!! 

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

I am still waiting for someone to show a video of this level with or without boosters using only 24 moves.  You can all the hints you want; but I really believe this level is impossible with only 24 moves.  It takes that long just to get the keys to fall, let alone bring down the fruits.  It is interesting that CC does not have a video to show how to do this level since it can't be done.  We have not gotten this far by being bad players and I for one don't want to quit; but this level has done me in.

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 322 Level 3
    edited December 2016
    Options

I see where 2157 now has 35  moves.  I don't know if that is enough or not; but I am glad CC heard what we said and now give us a fighting chance.  I still think this is a very hard level; but hopefully this will help.  Now that I have played this level, I think it can be completed; but you have to be very lucky or use one or two boosters.  At least better than before.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?