level 2160

Options
2»

Answers

• Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2
    edited December 2016
    Options

They fixed this one too. I just beat it with a color bomb, and 1 hammer. Hope the next one is better. Good luck crushers !! Thank you Candy Crush !!

My 2159 was fixed but my 2160 hasn't altered, still need 40000 in 30 moves, or is that the altered version?
  • Casey_Fields
    Casey_Fields Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

No answer, I just scored 29,600. 10,000 supposedly all that's required but because, without buying boosts, which what you would have to buy is expensive smashes, you cannot avoid eventual no moves left. Level fails. Stupid, I'm really starting to hate this game and King.

Now it requires 40,000. Thanks for nothing.
  • bernchye
    bernchye Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

How to beat this level? it is not possible to beat any video to show , I am starting losing my interest in Candy Crash.

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

They fixed this one too. I just beat it with a color bomb, and 1 hammer. Hope the next one is better. Good luck crushers !! Thank you Candy Crush !!

Yes, that is the altered version. I also noticed that while making those 2 levels beatable, they made the next 2 harder than they were. Wasn't too thankful when I saw that :/
  • Sue_Holland
    Options

still feel it's impossible without boosters
  • Sue_Holland
    Options

Just wasting my life on this level.....Get it sorted.....

agreed. I've virtually stopped playing the game, just checking in each day and spinning my wheel, then doing old levels to collect boosters after checking whether the level has been altered
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    edited December 2016
    Options

Just wasting my life on this level.....Get it sorted.....

I don't blame you Sue. I'm going to stop as well. This whole episode had been an epic failure. We should ALL get a free pass for wasting so many boosters. 2163 is also impossible, and it was tweaked that way on purpose. I have never been so pissed at this game as I am right now. Not even worth the stress, when it was, and is suppose to be fun
  • Indy_1962
    Indy_1962 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I'll do the same Sue. CC is not funny anymore.

• CandyMaster
    CandyMaster Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

In the latest 15 levels, many of them have been changed to become harder, almost impossible to finish (the videos online show different versions of the levels).  It's becoming very frustrating and I'm certainly not the only one losing interest in CC.  It looks like King is improvising by changing the rules so quickly and so often. This may be the end for me with this game i used to play for a long time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?