Why did ALL of my boosters disappear after that Diamond challenge loaded on my Samsung tablet?

Hawk-2
Hawk-2 Posts: 9 Level 2

The Diamond Path challenge appeared on my Samsung table. I chose not to play it, but hit the "X" to close it. Upon doing that every booster I had disappeard, I had over 60 of some of them. And, it gave me a messge to sign into Facebook for the first time and get free lollipop hammers. What is going on? I would like King to replace the boosters that their challenge deleted from my game.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

What happens when you disconnect from Facebook and back into your Kingdom account (assuming that's what you normally connect with) do you not see your boosters return?

• Hawk-2
    edited December 2016

Nothing different if I log out and back into Facebook. King did this once before when I had 171 lives saved from friends also playing. Took all the lives in the same manner. For no reason it just disconnected and when I opened the game again it was if I were a new player. Yet it kept me at the level I was at before it took all lives, boosters, etc.

• Hawk-2

And in checking - the same thing has happened on other King games I play. How frustrating. Lose lives, boosters, etc.and they don't do anything to restore them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?