Please fix 2157!!

Options
Tiffany_Naughton
Tiffany_Naughton Posts: 10 Level 2

Please do something to fix 2157!! It is simply impossible to do anything useful with such a limited board and 5 colours. It's just mindlessly shuffling candies around, making useless moves which don't accomplish anything. I'm so sick of being stuck on this level!!

Answers

• JaneTurn
    JaneTurn Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I wish I could help you!  I'm stuck on this one too.  I just don't understand why King keeps putting these timed levels out there.  What bothers me the most is after getting only 30k points, you are asked if you want to buy more time!!  This really pisses me off.  Where is the fun!  It is truly gone on some of the levels.  It seems to be all about money.

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I wish I could help you!  I'm stuck on this one too.  I just don't understand why King keeps putting these timed levels out there.  What bothers me the most is after getting only 30k points, you are asked if you want to buy more time!!  This really pisses me off.  Where is the fun!  It is truly gone on some of the levels.  It seems to be all about money.

What pisses me off is that half these levels we get hung up on, could be beat with ease, if we could use that stupid coconut wheel, we all have 200 of cuz we can't ever use them !! They need to give us stuff we can use, like color bombs !! The chests, and sugar drop boosters, are mostly check marks, and wheels we cannot use, but hey wanna buy some stuff you can use ?? >_<

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?