Progress syncing problem

Options
Catyroses
Catyroses Posts: 7 Level 2

I sometimes play on my laptop on Facebook and sometimes on my iphone through Facebook.  When I make progress on my laptop, the progress shows on my iphone.  But, when I play on my iphone, the progress does not show on my laptop.  Please don't refer me to the anwers that have to do with logging and then back on.  It doesn't work.  I have been asking for help with this problem for over a year.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  

Best Answer

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Strange one that, if it flows one way it should also flow the other. If the progress doesn't appear on your PC then it's the game on your iPhone that's failing to upload so that should be the focus. Couple of things you can try, If you have the FB app then I would go make sure you've also got the latest updates installed for it. If you already do, I would actually suggest to delete it (can reinstall after you've done this) and hit the FB connect button in the game, this will open a browser page for you to log into your account. 

If you don't have any luck with that and your progress is saved to FB, reinstalling the game might be the next to try.

• Catyroses
    Options

I have tried these things before.  Nothing.  I really wish that the company would help.  I have read that other people have this problem too.  Strangely, if I spin the bonus wheel on my iphone, THAT syncs with Candy Crush on my laptop through Facebook and I cannot spin again there.  Isn't that odd?

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

All the steps I've suggested have been given out by King and Moderators on here, there isn't any other troubleshooting for sync issues to follow other than this:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios

I'd go through them again and reinstall as a last resort. I'd be surprised if it continued after that. 

• Catyroses
    Options

All the steps I've suggested have been given out by King and Moderators on here, there isn't any other troubleshooting for sync issues to follow other than this:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios

I'd go through them again and reinstall as a last resort. I'd be surprised if it continued after that. 

Thank you. As nothing worked, I did resort to uninstalling it from my iphone. Of course, I then lost all of the items I had accumulated. But, after I reinstalled the game and played it on my iPhone - with a level progression - it synced to my laptop. Thank goodness and finally. So thank you for the help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?