My boosters disappeared again since yesterday

Options
Becky-11
Becky-11 Posts: 3 Newbie

Wtf is going on? I recently lost all my boosters two days ago. I was waiting for an answer from you guys and in the meantime I kept playing the game. Yesterday I used my gold bars to pass level 1999 since I was stuck on it for weeks because I had no boosters to help. Once I completed level 1999 it said congratulations on passing and gave me a bunch of boosters. I since logged in this morning and bam! all my boosters are gone AGAIN! THIS IS BS! What is going on with this game? This needs to be fixed ASAP! 

Answers

• Fayth_Godwin
    Fayth_Godwin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The same thing just happened to me , i reported about my lost boosters but havent gotten a satisfactory reply to my hard work but i continued playing now again the few boosters i got from it has disappeared....  Haba this is so so unfair ,  team king you don't care about us

• Diana_Kirova
    Diana_Kirova Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The same thing just happened to me , i reported about my lost boosters but havent gotten a satisfactory reply to my hard work but i continued playing now again the few boosters i got from it has disappeared....  Haba this is so so unfair ,  team king you don't care about us

Also me. The game donsent work al dayı. I started my Phone New. The game dont worked. So at least i reinstall the game an all my Booster were gone. Ich want my Booster back
  • Kachemak_Bay_Pir
    Options

I had the same problem, on December 18, all my boosters disappeared, and the daily gift calendar, I was on level 1061. Please fix this problem!

• Becky-11
    Options

They suggest that we do not save up too many boosters? What's the point of having boosters if you cannot save them up for the harder levels. Some levels are impossible to pass without boosters. That is just a cop out and is nonsense. Why are they saved to your device but your progress and gold bars are saved to your Facebook? Everything should be saved. Makes no sense at all! If they can disappear at any time then you should let the players know ahead of time so we're not paying for them or working hard to build them up. Your customer service is $&:#

• Nancy_L
    Nancy_L Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

We should all quit playing to show them how unhappy we are that they can save your progress,but not the boosters.I too lost every one of them and the contact us isn't working.You can't send your message.Just perfect!

• Becky-11
    Options

I agree with you Nancy, and I am ready to stop playing. The only thing is that there is not enough of us that stop playing to actually impact them. But either way, I've had enough of their BS. 

• Kachemak_Bay_Pir
    Options

Just happened again, lost all the boosters, the daily calendar, and started back at level one! Thank goodness I was not online, and was able to restore my level by starting the game while I was on the internet. I think the problem might happen when you turn off the game before it gets back to the map.....I wish the developers would figure out the problem...

• Yadira_GonVar
    Yadira_GonVar Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Me too, lost them all!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?