level 2198

Options
Rita_Ghanshamdas
Rita_Ghanshamdas Posts: 26 Level 2

anyone having problems with level 2198 seems like there is no end to timed levels and this one is another tough one 150000 points in 40 seconds not enough time

Answers

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I think you mean 2199. 2198 is not a timed level. I am having trouble with 2199 tho. Between the cascading, licorice, and the nonstop shuffling, it doesn't seem possible to beat. Wasting too many boosters already. Never fails, they jack up the timed ones as much as possible so people will buy extra time. Not me. I'll never waste a dime on this game, cuz then they'll cheat me worse. Gonna go play Cookie Jam. They don't have shitty timed levels :D

• Lynn_PS
    Lynn_PS Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

It's actually level 2199 not 2198 and the most I have gotten is about 60K.  When done king another ridiculous level.  So you have one move and no more moves so you have to sit and wait while it reshuffles winding down time.  Oh and not to mention the bombs.  The Gaming team needs a serious overhaul

• Lynn_PS
    Lynn_PS Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

I had to use gold bars twice to get through this level.  I can't be spending days doing timed levels over and over because of the arthritis in my hands.  Then I get to level 2205  and thats a ditto of level 2199 WTF.  King seriously

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    edited December 2016
    Options

This level is a shuffling nightmare !! Been playing it all day, can't even break 100,000. I am so done with these stupid timed levels. They always put crap to slow you down in them, so even if you are quick you have to wait on them to make their move. Wanting us to buy extra time. I am done with this game. I have finally found some better games. Not king games either, cuz the others are worse that this one. Merry Christmas, and good bye !! 

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

ugh  I was afraid I'd find these comments about 2199  Sigh :(

• Rita_Ghanshamdas
    Rita_Ghanshamdas Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Yes Lynn I also got thru using my gold bars stupid level

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Finally made it through level 2199 but not before I wasted 5 hand swaps, and extra time (3 times on my last try) which used approximately 47 gold bars.  UGH

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?