Candy Crush Saga Level 2199

Options
Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,019 Level 5

Another idiotic timed level and I notice there are 2 more to come in this episode. Is King/Activision deliberately trying to ruin a once great game. It seems like no matter how many players complain you persist with these boring timed levels. Is it because your Designers are not competent enough to pump out interesting levels on a weekly basis or is it purely an easy money grab ???

Answers

• Rob_K-2
    Rob_K-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Absolute nightmare level - I have used up all my boosters and can't anywhere near to competing this level. You simply don't have time to try and make colour bombs are you are totally reliant on them forming by luck. Come on King - give us a break ! It is Xmas !!

• Sirichai
    Sirichai Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • Pasat_Eugen
    Pasat_Eugen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

very hard, i'm losing my time...

• eddyrustam
    eddyrustam Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I guess I've waited for more than 2 weeks for this level 2199 to be relaxed/fixed like every level that were considered impossible. But it seemed that everyone else is able to progress while I don't. I guess I have to say goodbye for this lovely game. Thank you Candy Crush for the pleasant 4 years I enjoyed playing this game.

• Erik_B
    Erik_B Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I can only agree to all of you. I spent all my boosters and gold to pass this level, but far away from 150,000 points.... This is for me also a consideration to quit this game. Candy Crush is supposed to give pleasure and challenge, but no stress and irritation... Pity! Shame for the makers...

• Larry_B-2
    Larry_B-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It's doable, separates the good from the average players even though you know there are many times you can't win as the colors just don't match up.  I've had to play a level 50 or more times to beat a level and yes it can be nerve racking.

• Larry_B-2
    Larry_B-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Absolute nightmare level - I have used up all my boosters and can't anywhere near to competing this level. You simply don't have time to try and make colour bombs are you are totally reliant on them forming by luck. Come on King - give us a break ! It is Xmas !!

Liked the challenge and finally moved past it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?