11953 how ???

Options
dopje
dopje Posts: 985 Level 2

11953 Finally achieved one unattainable level 11950 after days and the next 11953 is just as bad. Can't get through just absurd candy crush with all those unattainable levels. Really not fun anymore.

Comments

• NathalieMaria
    NathalieMaria Posts: 62 Level 2
    Options

You re right..on youtube they have 34 moves and I have only 20 moves..no chance to pass if they do not modify this level

• Riyaz_Jiwani
    Riyaz_Jiwani Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Some really insane person who has access to redesigning the level gets trigger happy and chsnges everything.

YouTube solutionsxare posted by individuals playing the game, not officially from King.

I bet my month's salary to have the designer who changed the levels 11950 and 11953 to solve it in 18 and 20 moves respectively, and post the video.

Or he should be sent yo the basement to clean the floors and let the sane folks at King design the levels

There you have it King!! My one month's salary bet or the modifier cleans floor

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

↑↑↑

Nobody (outside of the accounting dept.) has a bit of sanity @ King HQ...

• MercedesCC
    MercedesCC Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

Please do something! Stuck for a few days, no gold bars, no boosters (bc i already used them). Please fix whatever in order to let us pasa and continue playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?