Restore Levels?

Kiana_Kaveh
Kiana_Kaveh Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi - i had to reinstall the app on my phone and i lost all of my levels. i couldn't get the app open in order to sign into facebook prior to the reinstall. is there any way to restore my levels?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Kiana- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

• Daronie
    Daronie Posts: 6 Level 2

Can you please help me? I lost my progress and busters after the app update crashed on 1/11/2017. I deleted the app and installed the update, I was on level 1502 and now 1311 and no busters. I don't want to lose almost 200 levels. Please help!

• Daronie
    Daronie Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi Kiana- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

Can you please help me? I lost my progress and busters after the app update crashed on 1/11/2017. I deleted the app and installed the update, I was on level 1502 and now 1311 and no busters. I don't want to lose almost 200 levels. Please help!
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

I will send you a message too :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?