⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Purchasing Problems

Options
beth01011954
beth01011954 Posts: 35 Level 2
edited June 2022 in Support

All of a sudden, when I either "win" something or when I purchase additional gold bars to continue a level, the games just shuts off and I have to log back in again. So far this morning I completed the "Daily Win" of 6 stickers - but was not able to claim the prizes. I especially treasure the UFO, so that was horrible to get dumped out of the game and not get any of the rewards. I have also tried 4 times to purchase additional gold bars and each time was booted out of the game and had to log back in. I believe I did get the bars I paid for, but the "oh so close" level was gone so I had to start again.

I really appreciate you giving us unlimited time to play - it sure helps pass the time being stuck at home for what looks like weeks. Good job King!

Comments

• beth01011954
    Options

Good afternoon! To add to my previous post, I just filled my piggy bank and wanted to purchase it. I was charged $2.99 (plus tax) at 4:55 PM and, as usual, was disconnected from the game. I logged back in, did not have the bars but was given the chance to purchase it again. I figured I had not been charged yet,, and I had no gold bars, so I purchased it again.

You guessed it - I got charged again, another $2.99 plus tax at 5:03 pm. Please either refund my money, or you can give me an additional 60 gold bars :) That would be a fine way to solve this

It's very frustrating to keep getting dumped out of the game when I am close to winning.

Thank you again for the extra play time - it's been great.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,037 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @beth01011954 - welcome to our friendly King Community. I am sorry it has taken so long to answer your post. I am sorry to hear you are being kicked out of your game. Do you mean the game app just shuts down and you have to reopen the game again (and of course replay the level you were on)? What platform (PC or mobile ) do you play on and what is the make and model?

As far as the gold bars you never received - you will need to contact Customer Support. It will also help expedite matters if you have a receipt.

You can contact Player Support directly from a mobile device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on "Purchases and Gold Bars"

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

If you are playing on a PC then you can contact them thru the "Contact US" at the bottom of this page

On the form click on “Problems with Purchases” then click on “Accidental Purchase” or “Purchased items not received” and then explain the details in the comment section provided on the form.

• beth01011954
    Options

I am not being kicked out of anything. The game works fine. The problem is that I cannot make a purchase - so cannot buy gold bars or take advantage of any special offers. There is at least one other person here who has the same problem - Glenn1972 - and he provided helpful screenshots. Whether it is trying to buy the piggy bank or additional bars and boosters from the store, it's the same thing. I click on what I want to buy, the screen changes to a dark screen, then white with a blue spinning logo, then all white and sits there. I am playing on my laptop (Windows). I am on level 12041. I did find a work-around and used the Candy Crush app on my Kindle to make a purchase and that worked fine. It's a nuisance but at least I can continue my game.

• beth01011954
    Options

Aha! I just scrolled back and see that you are responding to a message posted in March 2020 - over 2 years ago. Now your message makes sense. Just to clarify - everything works as it should except I cannot make a purchase and so am limited to 5 lives, then have to wait 2 1/2 hours before I can play again.

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hi @beth01011954 and welcome back! 😊

Don't worry! The issue has been reported and is currently under investigation, please keep an eye on the post below for updates.

I close this thread as it dates back to 2020

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?