Distorted King logo blocking view of game

Options
KathleenJordan
KathleenJordan Posts: 9 Level 2

there a huge, distorted "KING" logo blocking the middle of the screen on the Candy Crush game?  This started yesterday  (cannot see about 30% of screen because of the Logo)

Best Answer

Answers

• Matilda_Edwards
    Matilda_Edwards Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

hi Kathleen, I thought it was a problem with my settings or so fault at my end.  I have the same problem with farmhouse hero saga game been like this since early yesterday.

Must be their problem hopefully they will fix it.

• Matilda_Edwards
    Options

I have tried to contact king to no avail. this is just a hassle if you accidently click on that logo you lose the game then a life and possibly a win, wish they would get their act together, thinking of just leaving.

• KathleenJordan
    Options

Finally figured it out.  I right clicked/selected "inspect elements"/unchecked "position"

The distorted logo moved up and away from the game board.  It is huge still but above the playing area   Actually this should really be easy for King to fix permanently.

• Matilda_Edwards
    Options

thanks Kathleen can't find "inspect elements, where is it. thanks

• Matilda_Edwards
    Options

ok I finally did this however doesn't last when one leaves the game and comes back the same problem then doing it again till leave then come back tried to save the change settings to no avail.

• KathleenJordan
    Options

Yes it showed up again~~  Tried to contact King directly via "contact us" and that web page does not work either! (glad I sold our stock in this company).....inspect elements can be found by right clicking on the logo.  Sometimes it takes a few attempts.

• qnape
    qnape Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same problem, also from a few days ago.  Tried clearing cookies, updating flash, etc.  Oddly, it only affects one of my computers, making me think it may be browser specific or something similar.  No problem on two other systems. 

• Matilda_Edwards
    Options

what browser are you using I am IE, maybe updating that will help. It has to be kings problem as this seems to be  happening to others. I have tried to contact them to no avail. Just don't give them any money either.

• qnape
    qnape Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

IE 11 on a 5 or 6 year old windows 7 ultimate PC.  Weird issue I've not seen on other websites. Changing at inspect elements does resolve it temporarily, but works much better for me by unchecking "top", not "position".

• Fran_Ray
    Fran_Ray Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

hi Kathleen, I thought it was a problem with my settings or so fault at my end.  I have the same problem with farmhouse hero saga game been like this since early yesterday.

Must be their problem hopefully they will fix it.

Hi everyone I am having the same issue with Pet Saga for the last 3 days. I have sent message to King but as of today still no response. I hope, also, that they are working on the issue. Very annoying....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?