Fireworks greetings challenge

Options

Answers

• Bellebig
    Bellebig Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Use candy bombs and striped candies to clear out all but the top left corner of 9 squares. Put the frog in the middle of those squares.

The frog can't be moved to a space with just jelly. There has to be candy there too. The only solution would be fish.
  • Carol-26
    Carol-26 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Use candy bombs and striped candies to clear out all but the top left corner of 9 squares. Put the frog in the middle of those squares.

Usually the frog can be moved to spaces without candy. There are other levels where this possible.
  • Michelle_Line
    Michelle_Line Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thank you, Gareth Ward! That's the answer! Pair up two color bombs!! This has been driving me crazy. I've reached that level many times but kept focusing on how the frog is to help rather than thinking of another answer. Cool!

• eicon2000
    eicon2000 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

The frog doesn't move that is the point
  • eicon2000
    eicon2000 Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited January 2017
    Options

2 colour bombs does it but very tough

Never thought of that despite being at level 2256. Lol. Thanks
  • Peng-2
    Peng-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Gareth Ward is right. The frog is just a distraction. You either have to have a fish to use or switch two color bombs. I just defeated the level. 

• Karen123
    Karen123 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

The point of feeding the frog is to be able to move it and destroy jellIy, if you can't use it why have it.

Annoying to spend time to no avail

• Pat_C
    Pat_C Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

2 colour bombs does it but very tough

That is not an answer as to why you can't move the frog. That is the problem here that king has not answered.
  • Donna_Leopard
    Donna_Leopard Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

King changed the rule on the frog recently. The frog used to be able to be used on jelly positions that did not have candies in them, but now the frog cannot be used in that fashion. Other previous levels with the frog have the same issue when replayed. This was clearly an unintended consequence of the rule change.

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi all! 

I've actually inquired to King admin about this because it's happening with regular levels as well and I know that was not the case before. They've forwarded the issue to the game studios to see if it's a glitch or something permanent.  I'll put an update here if I hear anything back from them.

Thanks! 

Jilly 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?