We want your feedback on the levels 12 006 - 12 050!

Comments

• capraincaos
    capraincaos Posts: 20 Level 2

12021 impossible, I need help please

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,876 Level 5

Hi @LindQ I politely ask if you would do a self test on levels 12006 to 12050 and let us know which levels you manage to pass without using gold bars or many boosters. It appears the reduction of moves is happening on more and more levels making them impossible to pass without using gold for extra moves and/or loads of boosters. I have never known so many levels to have moves reduced like this. There is obviously a fault with Kings data and testers (that's if they actually have testers). So it would be interesting to hear from you how well you do or for you to let King know they have gone too far and need to reassess what they are doing.

Thank you

• terranova11
    terranova11 Posts: 124 Level 3

Level 12025 not enough moves when you have no extra's to start with

• KessyH
    KessyH Posts: 49 Level 2

Increased from 20 to 25 moves. WOW‼️ Very generous! 😈

It still remains impossible! 🤬

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

I was just gonna say the same...didn't bother playing these last days since i am not spending gold bars. Saw there were 5 moves added with the design intact which makes no difference, several players said they needed 20 or more extra moves. Guess my break from cc continues. Too bad, used to be a fun way to spend a few mins at work.

• CandyFan1963
    CandyFan1963 Posts: 95 Level 2

Still on 12025, 5 moves added, can't see any other difference, still stressful. But I'm on vacay and want to relax so found this totally relaxing game of Merge Mansion. 😂

• terranova11
    terranova11 Posts: 124 Level 3

12028 is impossible even with 5 extra moves. And i had extra boosters....

Does not work, please fix this level.

Add moves...

• idan007
    idan007 Posts: 2 Newbie

Please fix 12037- it is not possible- even with the extra 5 moves. HELP !!!

• MrT2
    MrT2 Posts: 76 Level 2

1028 is indeed impossible

Had all 3 starting boosters for 30+ mins. Didn’t come even close. 5 extra video moves wouldn't have made any difference.

Because of the starting layout, boosters are of very limited use. They all blow together having very little impact.

To have any chance you have to start with 2 color bombs. But it seems, often, when you earned a free starting booster for an hour, then suddenly you don't get any videos anymore. Coincidence? Without the starting video, no chance for a second color bomb.

What is even more frustrating is that increased the moves to 25 ... like that is gonna make a difference. King: Nobody passes with 20 moves. Well, let’s make it 25 and see what happens? My advice to King: Play the level and see what happens. Nothing!

Oh well, all this feedback doesn't seem to make a difference anyway.

Just not very respectful towards your long time players.

• Lmpy
    Lmpy Posts: 56 Level 2

Once again the board has been updated, and what a surprise! Four nightmarishly hard levels have appeared! Four in a single episode! I'm currently on on 12025 and as everyone else has pointed, out it's impossible. But four? Why not 1 per episode? I just don't understand why the number of moves have to be reduced to turn standard levels into nightmarishly hard levels. It just seems such a strange policy, people are unhappy and are stopping playing the game, surely that's no help to King?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?