⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

New design schemes...what the developers fail to grasp

Options
Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

Yes we all are well aware that levels are now being designed specifically to get players to buy boosters.  What your team fails to understand or remember is that Candy Crush was highly successful and made millions before you started implementing these very obvious tactics.  Now your greed will be your demise.  Your players are on to you and eventually the pool of players refusing to buy your boosters to continue on will increase until you you will be forced to lay-off these so called developers.  

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

Or, players who are skilled enough to progress will continue and also players who don't mind spending will progress. This is a game of skill and luck, if you don't have both then you won't progress. This isn't the same game as it was when there were only 100 levels. You are playing a game where the difficutly generally increases as the levels increase. It's not plausable to think that you can play this game forever without hitting your skill limit at some point. 

• Tammy_Kory
    Options

I'm laughing at your response.  Reached my skill limit??? Are you kidding me really?  It's actually a pretty insulting remark.  I guess that's all you've got when you can't deny the obvious truth.  I think you're tapped out of responses that actually hold water.  There's very little skill involved in this game.  And your comment about not having luck?? Again I am laughing.  Luck AKA chance is philosophical.  Oh I'm sorry---have I reached your academic limit?  Don't be mad---You asked for it telling a person they've reached their skill limit on a computer game such as this one.

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Skill limit?  Nice response King.  This game is about 5% skill, 70% luck, and 20% boosters.

• Pierre_Zell
    Pierre_Zell Posts: 94 Level 2
    Options

Your answer is pretty lame aCe. This game may have been skill at one point but it's all chance and greed now. I consider myself a highly skilled game player( considering I win at most games I played including real life sports and games), and there is very little skill involved with waiting for the right board to come along. This is why I'm quitting this game once I attain the level I wish to attain then, I will move on to a new game where skill is involved because I like to be challenged, not used! 

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Tammy Kory; Your post is spot-on. The episodes of late have been pathetic, ridiculous money grabs for Activision.  I noticied a big change with level design after Activision purchased King.  King had a truly creative design team and they were more than willing to make a "wrong-a-right" if there were flaws in a certain level.  They would actually reimburse a few boosters to players if it was noted that there was a glitch in a level and players were forced to use boosters to pass. 

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    Options

I like your Blogs Tammy & i like this one.

I consider everybody who has reached these Levels are all highly skilled. However our skills are now no longer required to pass these recent Levels.

What has been made abundantly clear to me is the recent Crop of Levels that are designed to bring in Revenue. There is absolutely no skill in mindlessly moving Candies in the Timed Levels, waiting for the CC God tp give us a Lucky Board. Also many Levels like 2311 where your skill is called upon to decide when to introduce Boosters.

I am still here playing because i still have Boosters & i also have a "Fatal Attraction" in anticipating what depravity King will dream up next.

Currently waiting for Level 2316.

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I agree as well. The past 2 episodes have been just horrible. I have been stuck on 2315 ever since the day I finally beat 2311. I can't beat this one either, because I need at least 10 hammers to knock out those clocks, and I can't seem to get enough. All my boosters got wasted on 2311, before it was fixed. I have tried without any hammers about 30 times, and I can't do it. If tomorrows new episodes are this bad, and if I ever get the hell off this one, I will quit forever. Too frustrating, and not even close to being fun.

• Bp101697
    Bp101697 Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited February 2017
    Options

For me levels since 1200s, especially after Wonky Wonderland are ridiculously hard. King team also buffed many levels to be even harder. Is it fun to buff levels to grab money from players? However, it is only getting started. Levels since 1500s,  out episodes are insanely hard to pass and requires a huge amount of boosters, yet they buffed some of them too. After that the most levels are also extremely hard to pass until level 2000. I wished 2000s the levels would be better, but no, and worse and worse instead. You introduced new element but ruined the levels by buffing them before releasing. What the **** and they are getting worse and worse. When I reach 2000 I may quit if they do not make it better and release new elements in the game.

• Tammy_Kory
    Options

I agree as well. The past 2 episodes have been just horrible. I have been stuck on 2315 ever since the day I finally beat 2311. I can't beat this one either, because I need at least 10 hammers to knock out those clocks, and I can't seem to get enough. All my boosters got wasted on 2311, before it was fixed. I have tried without any hammers about 30 times, and I can't do it. If tomorrows new episodes are this bad, and if I ever get the hell off this one, I will quit forever. Too frustrating, and not even close to being fun.

Yes Tracy...They did fix that crazy 2311, but I'm currently with you on 2315. At least it's doable with a (still too many) bundle of boosters. The other one was just a waste of boosters. Good luck!! I'll be trying right along side you---maybe we will get "lucky" LOL
  • Tammy_Kory
    Options

I like your Blogs Tammy & i like this one.

I consider everybody who has reached these Levels are all highly skilled. However our skills are now no longer required to pass these recent Levels.

What has been made abundantly clear to me is the recent Crop of Levels that are designed to bring in Revenue. There is absolutely no skill in mindlessly moving Candies in the Timed Levels, waiting for the CC God tp give us a Lucky Board. Also many Levels like 2311 where your skill is called upon to decide when to introduce Boosters.

I am still here playing because i still have Boosters & i also have a "Fatal Attraction" in anticipating what depravity King will dream up next.

Currently waiting for Level 2316.

Thanks Bruce!! I like your comments as well. It's nice to know I have company in all of you that know what is really going on with the game. I love that I recognize you, Tracy, Debbie, and a few more by names now :) Keep pressing on --I have the same crazy fatal attraction as you :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?