level 2307 on candy crush not working properly

Options

once you have cleared the blocks to allow the tick balls to drop nothing drops down so the level cant be completed.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Gavin-  Thanks for posting on King Care. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We value the thoughts of our loyal players. 

Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels. Thanks again for the feedback, your comments will be passed on. 

In the meantime here is a video of one of our players passing this level, I hope it can give you some pointers :-) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtxCaUAjBJE

Have a sweet week! 

• Ali_P.
    Ali_P. Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue. Nothing drops as indicated in the video. I just got to this level this morning. Additionally, the requirements that I need to accomplish are not quite the same as in the video. I have to combine 2 candy bombs, yes. I have to combine 2 stripes/wrapped. yes. But, this where it differs from the video: I have to combine 2 stripes, not 2 stipe/candy bombs. Not that I am complaining about that one haha. But nothing dropping from the top. That I'd like! lol

• goosebag
    goosebag Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2017
    Options

I have the same problem - the level isn't exactly the same as the video. Cezdiamond is not addressing the issue.

• bethl513
    bethl513 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here with level 2307.  No special candies are dropping from the dispensers.

• Jennelle_
    Jennelle_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here with 2307... are they going to fix it? 

• goosebag
    goosebag Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Gavin-  Thanks for posting on King Care. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We value the thoughts of our loyal players. 

Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels. Thanks again for the feedback, your comments will be passed on. 

In the meantime here is a video of one of our players passing this level, I hope it can give you some pointers :-) 

Have a sweet week! 

You're not addressing the issue - this video has the elements that Gavin and others don't have.
  • bethl513
    bethl513 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have a sweet week! 

Yes, this isn't the current board for level 2307
  • madotr
    madotr Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have a sweet week! 

Not getting the same board with the same requirements...even if the game is tweaked, it's not dispensing lucky candies from the top or the dispensers under the blockers once cleared
  • Murdock
    Murdock Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for posting a useless video.  The current requirements for this level are not the same as posted.  The game doesn't drop the special candies from anywhere, not the top and not under the dispensers once you clear the blocks.  It's very frustrating.  Matching two color bombs once is nearly impossible and without the special candies, I doubt it will happen a second time.  Clearly another level that the devs put out without actually playing.  Might need to take another break from candy crush for a while.

• Lisa_Kelly-2
    Lisa_Kelly-2 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

The answer is simple....

play different levels collecting boosters and refuse to try this level until King address the problem with an actual solution instead of leaving us with FAKE news showing us a different 2307 level being cleared without boosters!

Come on King, F.F.S.! solve the issue and fast, we are all getting very fed up of the new levels appearing to be designed to make us spend money, you make enough money from all King players without needing to treat us like idiots just getting this far in the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?