⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

CANDY CRUSH LEVEL 2324

Options

Answers

• Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

I am past Level 2324, but it cost me like every other level. This latest episode - Frosty Fields - although it has no timed levels is totally boring and virtually every level requires boosters to pass. As I said in previous posts I no longer play as regularly as I used to, but wish the game would become interesting again.

The incompetence displayed in the design of this episode has reached a new low and I thought it was impossible to go any lower. When is someone in authority going to wake up and realise unless competency and imagination returns to the game, players will be leaving in droves.

finally did 2324 with lots of lollipops. I've done 1 level so far of these new levels without using boosters. I still have 4 of the 15 new levels to do and can't imagine I'm going to do them without boosters. This game is getting ridiculous, is no longer fun and getting pretty impossible to do any of the levels without rafts of boosters or being on them for weeks waiting for the lucky go that finally makes a level look easy thus then starting to wonder what the problem ever was
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,994 Level 5
    Options

Well Bruce the Moderators have said you have solved all our problems ?? I must be because you are the Champion of Frosty Fields and have gone fishin' !!!! I can't see how any of the other contents of your post solved the points made here ??

BTW, I am on the east coast of Australia, hot and very dry at the moment.

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I am stuck here too. I am always stuck tho. Got it down to three jellies left once, but didn't have any hammers. I don't have any boosters left, except for wheels, so I'll be here til I get enough hammers to kill that blasted clock. I hate those as much as the timed levels. I don't think this late in the game we'll ever get another level that doesn't require  boosters to beat it. 

This was the wrong level. This was for 2323. I don't know why I put this here. lol. Like I said getting the crappy ones confused now, there are sooo many :(
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Options

Is there no end to the rip offs being perpetrated by the powers to be at King/Activision/Blizzard !! I now notice that extra moves on Level 2329 have been surreptitiously been raised to 11 gold bars.

Can a Moderator please explain to me the reason for this decision as it is my money that is being invested and an explanation is warranted. It was only recently that we were told an increase to 10 gold bars was being "trialled". No results of the "trial" have been forthcoming and suddenly it goes to 11 without a "trial" ????

And this is happening while the inferiority of the product is being highlighted !!

• Tracy-7
    Options

There is no end to the rip offs Peter. I just got this level down to 1 jelly again, after about 50 boards, had 1 move left, and 1 hammer. I got excited, I was finally going to beat it. I smashed that 1 jelly, and there was another one behind it I guess, cuz I lost the game, it said I still had 1 jelly. If there is jelly behind a jelly, it isn't 1 IT'S 2 !!!! That's not only cheating, I call that a LIE !! Pissed me off so bad I tossed my laptop !! About to call it quits again. These levels are just TOO crazy to even deal with, and with crap like that happening, you just don't want to play at all. There are several people complaining about this one on CC's FB page too, so it's not just us. They are pissing everyone off, forcing them to quit, and it serves them right. 

• Tracy-7
    Options

You CC people pick the worst possible times to flag me !! Just sent some feedback you aren't going to like !!!  >_<

• tomtom
    tomtom Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

My phrase is Winning Ugly.

I threw a ton of boosters to get past this one.

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    edited February 2017
    Options

Well Bruce the Moderators have said you have solved all our problems ?? I must be because you are the Champion of Frosty Fields and have gone fishin' !!!! I can't see how any of the other contents of your post solved the points made here ??

BTW, I am on the east coast of Australia, hot and very dry at the moment.

Hello Peter. That Blog of mine was held back for approval. It was released about 12 hours later. Not sure why my Blog was chosen as solving this Level. I certainly cannot do it. I am down south in Otago.
  • Tracy-7
    Options

are you alking about level 2324? There isn't a clock on my level 2324, just jellies, liquorice and toooo much chocolate

My bad. I am getting the crappy level pages confused. That was the level before......... I think. I am still stuck on 2324, and getting pretty pissed about it,
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Options

You CC people pick the worst possible times to flag me !! Just sent some feedback you aren't going to like !!!  >_<

Seems your feedback has disappeared, Tracy ????

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?