Boosters and treasure chests

kazianco
kazianco Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi I am level 1071 and about 4 weeks ago I lost all my saved lives and boosters.  I understand that sometimes these things happen and whilst annoyed accepted it.

The problem is that I am no longer getting treasure chests either, so no real way of getting boosters anymore.

So why have all my boosters gone and why can I no longer get chests.  This is on android and I have uninstalled, and cleared cache, checked I'm connected to FB but to no avail.

Thanks 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi there!- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your boosters, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.Let's make things right again so that you can all enjoy your sweet adventures!

I will send you all a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a Candy Crushing week!

• kazianco
    edited February 2017
  • kazianco

Hi there!- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your boosters, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.Let's make things right again so that you can all enjoy your sweet adventures!

I will send you all a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a Candy Crushing week!

hank you for your reply and understand what you are saying. Whilst I had no update/crash/device change or anything similar - just logged on a few hours after playing and they were gone, I accepted that things do happen hence no contacting you. What I still don't understand is why the treasure chests no longer appear anymore - they were always on the route at about challenge 3,5 and 8 when you got to a new 'level' - bronze, silver and gold chests. I know that these are still supposed to appear but they do not on my game since the problem with everything disappearing.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

deleted

Do you still need a hand?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?