Level 1972

Options
LisaC1969
LisaC1969 Posts: 22 Level 2

Hi,

I have been stuck on Level 1972 for a month. How do I win this level?

Thank you

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,875 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

level 1972.For this level try to play near to grills and make special candy as you get the chance. Combine them with each other to break more blockers or play with remaining jelly candy to break them all. please check this video bellow

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello 👋

A warm welcome to the Sweet King Community and this help forum.

Here are some tips from player Cookie. I hope they are helpful.

Thank you and keep enjoying

Level 1972 is all about luck. The temptation is to try to clear the spawners by making matches next to them, this is unlikely to work.

What you should do is make matches in the outside columns to get the mystery candies to drop, they only drop from the outside so you need to make space for them to drop. Then see what you get from the mystery candies. Stripe/wrap combos, colour bomb/wrap combos and any other combos you can make can be used to smash the spawners until they explode. If you don't have a combo and need to make normal matches make them at the bottom of the board and usually the cascades will hit the higher spawners for you.

If you get good things from the mystery candies you should be able to pass, but if you only get bad stuff you don't have much of a chance. 

As I said at the start, pure luck!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,875 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

level 1972.For this level try to play near to grills and make special candy as you get the chance. Combine them with each other to break more blockers or play with remaining jelly candy to break them all. please check this video bellow

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello 👋

A warm welcome to the Sweet King Community and this help forum.

Here are some tips from player Cookie. I hope they are helpful.

Thank you and keep enjoying

Level 1972 is all about luck. The temptation is to try to clear the spawners by making matches next to them, this is unlikely to work.

What you should do is make matches in the outside columns to get the mystery candies to drop, they only drop from the outside so you need to make space for them to drop. Then see what you get from the mystery candies. Stripe/wrap combos, colour bomb/wrap combos and any other combos you can make can be used to smash the spawners until they explode. If you don't have a combo and need to make normal matches make them at the bottom of the board and usually the cascades will hit the higher spawners for you.

If you get good things from the mystery candies you should be able to pass, but if you only get bad stuff you don't have much of a chance. 

As I said at the start, pure luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?