please can you help with level 2357, I only have 13 moves there should be 22 moves, thank you

Options
Sue_Fitzgerald
Sue_Fitzgerald Posts: 6 Level 2

please can you help with level 2357, I only have 13 moves there should be 22 moves, thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

It used to be 22 moves but is now 13. When in doubt, go check the Wiki page ( http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_2357 )

Also give this a read: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/changes-to-levels-number-of-moves-etc-320938520

• Allan_Burd
    Allan_Burd Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2017
    Options

This is a deliberate attempt by King Care to force you to use boosters and/or spend money. I saw this was the case with me for two levels in a row and I don't see any reason why King Care won't continue this money-grabbing trend. My recommendation is delete the app and stop playing. There are other games out there that treat their players more fairly 

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

One word for this one "Ridiculous"

• tinzac
    tinzac Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

They must really want the super users to quit, can't beat these levels without boosters and even then hard.  Very tedious and no longer fun.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

another joke level.   cut from 22 moves to 13.   this is one of the most difficult levels ever,  even with 22 moves.

spawners have to be hit 5 times before they explode and there are 3 of them .  13 moves youre having a laugh.

just close the game down if you don't want people to play.     5 days on this level and still not got below 15 candies left.

the amount of chocolate that spawns is ridiculous.   sort this now.   even using boosters doesn't help and if it did youd need plenty of them.   money grabbing at its worst.    at least dick turpin wore a mask when he robbed you.

very angry player 

• King/Queen
    King/Queen Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

It took me 5 days and I used 9 hammer plus 4 switches and I finally beat 2354 where King had changed the moves from 50 to 25... And here I am on level 2357 with King only giving players 13 moves, and now I have no boosters because I used them all on 2354.  This level had 22 moves, but King lowered it to 13.  Give us a sporting chance to beat these levels.  Why does King decide to lower the amount of moves?  Because to many players are not buying extra boosters or time?  

• slavffl
    slavffl Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

13 moves is a joke - and yet King always does this crap, they start at 22 moves and then they ridiculously over-correct and drop it to 13 - I don't understand why make it such a drastic change - 18 moves would have still kept it difficult and enjoyable.  What the hell is 13 moves??  Such a dumb level - it takes 30 seconds to bust through 5 lives and i'm no closer to finishing.  And like a previous person mentioned I don't have any boosters left to help.  The stupidity of the designers of these levels knows no bounds.

• Kevin_Henderson
    Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

Not entirely sure why this has been flagged as answered, still a cheap ploy to get people to buy boosters. Getting a bit boring now. There was another question on here about the same level which seems to have been removed too, nice moves King.

• Indy_1962
    Indy_1962 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited March 2017
    Options

It used to be 22 moves but is now 13. When in doubt, go check the Wiki page ( http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_2357 )

Also give this a read: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/changes-to-levels-number-of-moves-etc-320938520

Is Candy Crush a game to play for fun, or to fill the pockets of King with lots of money. Please make levels with reasonobaly difficulties. A view difficult levels is OK, but the last view weeks almost every level is difficult. Remember: People are playing CC for fun and not for spending lots of money.If you want us to spend lots of money for this game, please say it and I will quit.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?