Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga black screen upon launching!

2»

Answers

• Idham_Rosnon
    Idham_Rosnon Posts: 8 Level 2

I just had to accept the fact that I was running a faulty version of Windows 10. While applying some fixes to hopefully overcome this situation, I got the Blue Screen Of Death upon boot up. System Restore was useless at the time so I just chose the reset button. 

So now the game could run fine without any problem, and even at the same time too. Thanks anyway, Anna. Your time and helpful comments are very appreciated. Problem solved. 

• Anna_Lewis
    Anna_Lewis Posts: 75 Level 2

I just had to accept the fact that I was running a faulty version of Windows 10. While applying some fixes to hopefully overcome this situation, I got the Blue Screen Of Death upon boot up. System Restore was useless at the time so I just chose the reset button. 

So now the game could run fine without any problem, and even at the same time too. Thanks anyway, Anna. Your time and helpful comments are very appreciated. Problem solved. 

Glad to hear your sorted now, did report for you as I am an Insider. Updated again yesterday to fix some bugs. happy popping.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?