⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Moved Down a League Level

Options
Karen_D.
Karen_D. Posts: 38 Level 2

This past fishing tournament I purposely did not play. I knew I couldn't compete, I didn't have the time and I'm out of levels. When I logged in for daily bonus, it said tournament was over, I collected 0 fish was in 207 place and knocked me down a league. Now we are forced to compete?? I'm getting sick of these tournaments, there is always one going on. How about running Bubblegum Hill without a tournament going at the same time? I want my league level back, I never played one game after it started. I was knocked down to Diamond from Divine. And it would be nice if I could move onto to level 1406. It's there but I cannot access it. I don't have the option to unlock the level. I just have to wait for Friday morning to roll around. That's when the new game levels unlock for me. Can King address these concerns?

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Karen,

Of course you are not forced to compete, but as the league standings are based on the results from these competitions, if there are others who played then they will have gained a higher ranking.

This does not affect your ability to play the normal game or the events individually.

In regards to the levels, there are currently 1415 available on mobile, so please check your app store for an update.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Karen_D.
    Karen_D. Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

That's dumb. So I lose league standing if I don't play. This has never happened before. It forces you to play to maintain your league standing. I don't always want to play, because I don't have new levels to play. I'm always maxed out. 

I know there are 1415 levels. I cannot access 1406 through 1415. And, yes, my app is up to date. I am locked out of playing them. Neither my mobile app or my facebook app allows my to ask friends to help to unlock them if that's even an option. If I wait until Friday morning, they will automatically unlock. Is there a way to access them other than waiting?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?