⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I get assistance to get rid of an offensive player name?

Options
Gabbie_Appletree
Gabbie_Appletree Posts: 3 Newbie

Due to a new device I have had to restart Candy Crush Saga. However, there is a player there with a VERY offensive name that I don't want to see and don't want children to see. I contacted King Care and they said they would do something about it but it is still there. I have a screen shot for evidence but I don't know what to do. Please help!!

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

I am sorry about this, we cannot help unless the player username is reported. Please could you log into King.com on the desktop and then you will be able to see your entire player list and report them here. 

Let me know if you need a hand. 

Thanks again! 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi Gabbie- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really very sorry about this, and I can understand your concerns. Are you playing whilst connected to the Kingdom, is the username a Kingdom or Facebook player name? 

Thanks!

• Gabbie_Appletree
    Options

Hi Cezdiamond. A Kingdom player name. I have been asked to go to a grey exclamation mark next to the player name but there is no mark!! Thanks.

• Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓
    Options

I am sorry about this, we cannot help unless the player username is reported. Please could you log into King.com on the desktop and then you will be able to see your entire player list and report them here. 

Thanks again! 

• Gabbie_Appletree
    Options

Thanks again! 

I's so sorry Cezdiamond but I accidently ticked correct answer when, in fact, there is no such thing!!Arghhh.....this is driving me crazy!! I tried to log into King.com on the desktop and it would not allow me to log in. Just kept saying this address/is not registered. This is absolutely ridiculous! Please, please just get rid of this disgusting, offensive name! Please, please help me as it's really getting to me now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?