Why cant i play my new levels. I am on level 2286 and it hasn't let me for 2 weeks.

Options
Ken_Dilucchio
Ken_Dilucchio Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been waiting for two weeks to advance to my next level. I am up to level 2286. I am playing Candy Crush Saga. No matter what i press it does not let me go through. It does not even ask me to ask for friends help to progress. Over the past 12 months once a week my new section appears and i am able to start it without an issue. Please help.I would love to continue on my journey throughout the new lands. 

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Ken,

Thank you for posting your question here on King Care.

Please find my private message in your inbox.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• cherrellep
    cherrellep Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have been waiting 3 months to be able to pass "the wrench" I read that it's because I have too many boosters!! That if I sign out, then sign in, the game will restart with the new levels. But I will lose all my boosters!! Extremely unfair!!!

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

I have been waiting 3 months to be able to pass "the wrench" I read that it's because I have too many boosters!! That if I sign out, then sign in, the game will restart with the new levels. But I will lose all my boosters!! Extremely unfair!!!

Hi cherrellep, thank you for commenting this here on King Care. Can you please specify where you are playing Candy Crush Saga? Do you play on PC or on mobile? Kindest regards, Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?