We want your feedback on the levels 12 276 - 12 320!

Options

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Oh dear. Another embarrassing week for the game then. Awful new levels, disgraceful revisions to old levels and a badly run contest.

What a sorry state it is in.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,990 Legend
    edited July 2022
    Options

It comes to something when they can't cancel an Event and even get that right.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

Message from Diamond Lim.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

I think that they gave the event a 2nd shot, we just got an update yesterday. Remember that the players you see here in the community are but a small portion of all the players. So really it makes little difference what one does here in the great scheme of things.

• Michael-6
    Options

Two UFOs needed to get past the appalling 12286.

And before long we get to 12292, which is at least as bad. Whoever thought this level was suitable for release, please do get them an urgent brain scan and ensure they get the help they need.

This week is the pits, it really is.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,560 Level 5
    edited July 2022
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad @Peter_Tornaros I don't understand your calculation. To get multiply by 10 you need to pass new levels. I don't know if you can do it in every new level that you pass. In 20 new levels that I pass I did 50. In this levels I start with 2 colour bombs but they are not all the time one near the other. I don't know when King will start to do normal events.@Diamond_Lim When the problem are week after week maybe you can stop to do them.

• Michael-6
    Options

I would say his calculation is just to demonstrate how ludicrous the leaders "score" is!

• Michael-6
    Options

Back to the levels, and after you pay your way past the abysmal 12292 with UFOs or gold bars, the rest of the episode improved dramatically. There are still a good number of hard levels, but you can employ tactics to pass them. There is even a frog level where the frog, shock horror, is actually important and useful in passing, and not just there to help you clear one impossible to hit key.

Note to developers- fix or remove 12292, and do not muck about with the rest of the second episode. If the levels are made harder, it will be another nightmare experience for the majority of players. Instead, work out how to make your contests cheat-proof. The last few weeks have shown your eye is firmly off the ball in that area. Too busy destroying all the old levels to actually do something right, clearly.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    edited July 2022
    Options

The levels are always made harder and if you go to the wiki, which records all the versions in edit history, some of these levels are buffed EIGHT TIMES within one month. It's ridiculous, absolutely. And in the end, some levels recieve a nerf after a month of buffing, and y'know what they do? They literally revert the level to the original version, or at least something close to it. What's the entire point honestly? There's no need to do the changes in the first place if they're going to do that. They did this strategy with level 11011 and many others by the way.

I'm going to guess King is going for the "temporary quick buck" strategy, where they keep buffing levels for a month and then finally change them back. Idk, it's a terrible strategy, it really is. But it probably does work for them. So I don't think it'll stop anytime soon.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    edited July 2022
    Options

I used to wait in anticipation for the new releases, then sit up into the early hours of the morning (Australian time) to see how quickly I could finish the 45 levels, originally 30 levels. Now, I am starting to consider it a chore. Week after week of poorly designed, boring rubbish.

This week the first episode contained 3 horrendous levels, 12286, 12287 & 12288. The other 12 were forgettable.

The second episode was not too bad, with 2 enjoyable levels 12291 and 12300 with Samantha the frog. There were also levels that required some thought and tactics. Level 12292 was ridiculous and required 3 UFOs.

Then we get to the last episode. What a load of 💩 Total overuse of blockers on just about every level. Level 12313 is the reincarnation of Level 12286. But the worst of the worst is Level 12317. Besides the inordinate amount of blockers, there are not enough moves to get the required order of chocolate and licorice swirls. I needed to buy extra moves 🤬

All in all, disappointing again. It seems the Design Studio's latest fetish is Toffee Swirls !!!!

Also after months of being missing in action, the Episode Race reappeared last week, only to totally disappear again this week.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?