Is this happening to your treasure chests too?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,743 Sweet Legend

I know that we've written here before regarding the treasure chests not opening but this morning one of the fans created a video to show King and I'm attaching it here.  What happens is that you clear the level before the treasure chest and the marker moves to the chest.  But then the box pops up asking you to play the next level.  When I close it and when this other fan closed it you can see that the treasure chest has disappeared - no boosters!  *feeling sad*   I hope that the video opens up but if it doesn't here is the you tube link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4glIMhHI9NQ&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4glIMhHI9NQ

Answers

• Linda_Hanley
    Linda_Hanley Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Chests not opening in this latest episode , in fact most episodes , so please rectify this problem . Yours faithfully , Mrs Linda Hanley . 

• Elaine_Mordoh
    Elaine_Mordoh Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I've been having a similar problem on my pc where, after completing the required level, the treasure chest will flash on my screen but will not open to reveal my prize booster(s). No extra boosters appear on any subsequent levels. I've tried clicking on the chest numerous times when it's flashing but it stays closed.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

I have the same question but I can't even open the level as tiffy just jumps up from the chest and I end up having to close the game, losing lives in my messages, then the chest is gone but I can open the game. This has been going on for months on and off.

• Marion_Grant
    Marion_Grant Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I have had the same problem for months , I asked the question last week and was told not to play on Facebook but on their game page...this week I haven't had the chests at all !

• Anne_Bradbury
    Anne_Bradbury Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm using the recommended browser but the chests just do not open when I arrive there. They just disappear.  This problem has been happening since the start of offering the chests.

• SandraNottestad
    SandraNottestad Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I don't know why, but I'm having the same issue with Treasure Chests when I play on the Facebook App. You can see them ahead on the path and work your way there by winning levels, and when you get to the chest it vanishes. It's so disappointing because you think you will win the boosters in the chest. We are all frustrated by this.

• Barbara_Deglman
    Barbara_Deglman Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited March 2017
    Options

I am tired of this problem. I contacted them, and their response made it seem like it was my issue, not theirs.  I did everything they said to do.  Things that "they" said worked for other players.   Yeah, well it did not work for me.  A few weeks went by, and the TC's started working again.... for 1 week.  For the past 2 weeks, same problem... just like the video.  Please fix this problem, it is obviously an issue with the product (CC), you have put out there.  I am frustrated by this, and I am really considering not playing anymore. This supposed to be a fun game.  Nothing worse, then reaching a treasure chest, and not getting what is inside.  Is this how you developers give out Christmas and Birthday presents.  Here is your gift... go ahead open it up.  PFFFT, not a damn thing inside! 

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for posting this video.  I just posted about this problem and it's nice to have the video to back it up.  They told me to take a screen shot of it and I laughed---wondering how to take a screen shot of something that disappeared.  lol  Anyway--hope they fix it soon--I need those little rewards!

• Guy_Barnett
    Guy_Barnett Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

I have had this happen on and off quite regularly as well as losing all my given lives this week I never had any chests is this normal not to get any!!?

• slavffl
    slavffl Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I've had this happen to me countless times, it's annoying as hell.  I've chalked it up to King pulling more shady crap.  Nice to see I'm not the only one getting screwed and someone captured it on video as proof.  I doubt they do anything about it, but on the off chance they do here's hoping.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?