🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge!

Comments

• Sunshinebaby71
    Sunshinebaby71 Posts: 4 Pro Player 👑

HELLO EVERYONE!

I'm playing from Gonzales, Louisiana. I hope everyone from around the world is doing wonderful. I wish everyone good luck!

• drewr1958
    drewr1958 Posts: 5 Level 2

I believe it is time to boycott the purchase of gold bars. Clearly the company is not interested in its players only the money they can make. Players have been asking for a confirmation button on any purchase, not done. Latest move is to cancel the extra moves if stuck on a level for a while, playing for 2 days max is 5 moves for 10 gold used to start at 5 and eventually climb to 35.

other complaints, wife had 58 gold (had) she stopped playing for the day, next morning, 0 gold.

boosters are to be boosters, they are not, how many games are you left with one move, a cherry to drop, a block to hit, you have activated a fish or ufo, do they take out the block, no, do they take out the one candy blocking the cherry, no. How many times have you set up a Color bomb and a stopped or wrapped candy and a fish has attacked one of the other.

I am no longer purchasing gold until fixes are made. Nothing will change if we continue to give them your hard earned money

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,075 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your answering on this thread! 😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

If you have playing Candy Crush Saga :

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Candy Crush Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• BryonFurwolf
    BryonFurwolf Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited August 2022

I probably need to install one of the other King's, other than that I'm just trying to finish the objective thing. Other than that I'm from the U.S. nothing real specific to mention since other people playing the game in other countries sounds more interesting than what I have go say

• Kolds42
    Kolds42 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2022

Edited by CM: 😳 You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it on topic - Check our House Rules

• Mud_eh
    Mud_eh Posts: 12 Level 2

Playing from Sweden. Realising when searching for a flag picture that our flag is so ugly🫣

• stethegreat
    stethegreat Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm from the UK and loving

the game 😁

• hakeemalsaidi
    hakeemalsaidi Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2022

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check our House Rules

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?