dulceneko
dulceneko Posts: 6 Level 2
because in candy crush the option to see advertising does not appear

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,023 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• dulceneko
    Options

the problem is only with the user of my father, my mother and I have that possibility and my father never gets that option, which is strange to me, it is like your user is affected, ask people who play the game and it does not happen that ........ if it happens to them as it indicates to me that sometimes it appears and sometimes not .... but my father never touches that option, and never appears that option .... is more I tried to see if it is by the model of the cellular, to which I opened the game with its id in mine, and it happens exactly the same thing never gives him that option. 

• dulceneko
    Options

also does not give you the daily roulette and some free gifts per day. It is as if his id does not give him anything, he plays since he started candy crush and is in the level higher than 4000, and he thinks it is because of that, but my mother overcame it and she does get those benefits and it is easier to pass the levels, I apologize for being so insistent but he is an older man and thinks that years of playing candy crush, this is happening to his user and not to others.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?