⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is there any certification or achievement for me?

Options
Harshil_Patel-2
Harshil_Patel-2 Posts: 3 Newbie

i am an game developer in IT company in india i already  completed 2250 level in candy crush. so you provider any certification to me so it will better for improving my resume.you can check my level details on my facebook profile : patelharshil408@yahoo.com

Answers

• rhinogulius
    rhinogulius Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Really? I'm on level 2420 and I'm not a game developer nor do I work in IT. You want a certification? Go back to school. This question is a joke. 

• Harshil_Patel-2
    Options

Really? I'm on level 2420 and I'm not a game developer nor do I work in IT. You want a certification? Go back to school. This question is a joke. 

thanks man, i just want to know who is passed out more level then me!
  • Harshil_Patel-2
    edited April 2017
    Options

congrats... keep it up!
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    edited April 2017
    Options

Hi Harshil,

Congratulations in having completed most of the levels in Candy Crush Saga! :-)

Unfortunately King does not provide diplomas for completed levels. I suggest you instead take a screenshot to add to your resume.

Some of the best players knows a lot about the game and they are helping other players here on King Care. If you are interested in helping other players you might get nominated as a Super User.

Check this blog post for detail: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/introducing-king-care-super-users

The function as a Super User is a voluntary non paid function but it might add that extra highlight to your resume you're looking for :-)

Kind regards and I wish you a pleasant weekend,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?