Lives in Limbo?

Options
jamieg1
jamieg1 Posts: 9 Level 2

What happens to lives sent to our friends that have reached their daily limit? Where do they go?

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,538 Legend
    Options

@jamieg1 it is a good question and I really wish I could answer it. Having a conversation with another player on here I know the lives I was sending weren't getting through. When the limit was removed briefly last week some of the lives I sent got received. That would make it seem like all the lives sent are queued, but the person receiving them might never get to seem them dependant on how many lives they get sent.

What we really need is an informed response from King, but I doubt they will let us know.

@QueenB @Crazy Cat Lad @bearwithme seeing as you all work for King can one of you clarify what is happening to all of the lives sent, but not received?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,069 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Alienscar.

You have brought up an interesting question @jamieg1 and unfortunately I do not know the answer - but I have forwarded your question and hopefully wee will hear something early next week (since the CMs are in Europe and it is a Friday, they have already left for the weekend).

πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• saz360
    saz360 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

So I understand we can only accept 15 Lives a day. Got it. But- I have 54 stored lives sitting there in my inbox that I accepted and saved and haven't used. Will I ever get to use them? I have run out of lives, reached my 15/15 limit and I'm sitting there looking at 54 Lives I can't access. By tomorrow there will be more and more that I can't get access to. What are they for...? If you can only lose 15 times otherwise you have to wait half an hour for- one... Single... Life... It takes way too long to wait for a life and there's no point in storing lives we can't use. It may as well just be max 15 a day and cancel the rest out.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,538 Legend
    edited August 2022
    Options

The way I understand it @saz360 yes you will eventually get to use some of your stored lives. Once you reach the maximum number of lives you are allowed to store then you will stop receiving the lives sent to you and when you then accept lives they will come from your stored lives.

I suppose if there is a day you do not receive 15 new lives from your friends then this will also allow you to use some of your stored lives.

Overall I agree with you though and in reality the low number of lives we are able to receive each day makes having an acceptance limit redundant.

• saz360
    saz360 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,069 Candy Moderator
    Options

@Alienscar is correct - I received clarification from the CM about lives. If you have fewer lives stored than your maximum amount allowed, lives sent from friends will go into your cache to be used at a later date.

Once you have the maximum amount in your cache, any new lives sent by friends will be lost. They will not be stored somewhere else to be sent to you at a later time.

πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• schooter25
    schooter25 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2022
    Options

I think the new Max daily limit of what you can use for your stored lives is crap. If they wanted to limit something they should've limited the # of lives you can send to the same person in a single day and that way friends can't just go back and forth giving each other unlimited lives. But why restrict the use of the lives we've already accumulated that were from all different players? What's the point of this game if we can't binge play? Another ploy to get people to spend money. It's so irritating, and I hope they change it.

• jamieg1
    jamieg1 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for info/clarification, bearwithme. Still a little confused about the logic behind it, but I guess β€œit is what it is” and we just have to deal with it. I’m not happy about it, but I’ll deal with it for now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?