Candy Crush Saga Level 2443

Options
Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,033 Level 5

Over the last 3 Episodes, I have been very happy with the vast improvement in the levels being produced. They have required skill, a little bit of luck and sure, the use of boosters.

Then along comes Level 2443. I have now been stuck on this level for 2 days and haven't scored over 200,000. It seems impossible to get the target of 480,000 in 17 moves, especially with the limited time and number of bombs. Getting speckled bombs, striped candies, wrapped candies, etc, is very difficult when all you are doing is trying to eliminate bombs.

This level definitely needs adjustment. Admittedly it is the first poorly designed level in 3 episodes.

Answers

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi Peter,

We would like to thank you for your feedback, our developers may decide to tweak a level based on player feedback. I have now passed this on to the Development Team for their consideration. 

Thanks, 

Leo, King Care Team

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,033 Level 5
    Options

Finally got it, but it took a lucky game and 2 huge scores for speckled bomb/timed bomb combos. All luck, no skill !!

• Lynn_PS
    Lynn_PS Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

ridiculous level.  Where is the skill?  zero   even had and used the colour twice in one go and still over 100,000 short.  I really am over this.  Don't know who is thinking these up but they need to bring back the old candy crush versions that we all enjoyed

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    edited April 2017
    Options

I got annoyed with this Episode. I finished 2443 with an inordinate amount of Boosters. It was ill conceived, was totally devoid in anything except frustration. I am struggling to understand Kings repetitive Statements that all Games are a balance between Fun & a Challenge. I have finished the entire Episode, but, after 2443 it did not get much better. 2448 is terrible. 15 moves to clear 4 squares of Jelly. But you have to get 5 Keys very quickly at the start.

I still have some Boosters, so, i will be back next week. When they are gone, i shall be joining them.

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

Hi Peter,

We would like to thank you for your feedback, our developers may decide to tweak a level based on player feedback. I have now passed this on to the Development Team for their consideration. 

Thanks, 

Leo, King Care Team

Thanks for passing this on to the team, Leo. I've been stuck for 2 days. Perhaps just lower the point requirement by half?
  • Lynn_PS
    Lynn_PS Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

Ditto to that Bruce.  I did eventually pass 2443 with a bulk amount of boosters.  I am now at 2448 and totally agree.  One move reshuffle.  One move reshuffle.  One move reshuffle.  No skill just getting that lucky board to allow you to get the keys.  This will be my last week.  I have decided I want my life back.

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    edited April 2017
    Options

I finally got it as well. Concentrated on making sprinkles and matched one with a single color that had time bombs on the board. Needed to do that a couple of times and the score soared. Didn't need to blow up more than one or two spinners. No booster was needed but this took me several days to complete.

• AliJB
    AliJB Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

With extra moves - 23, 4 colour bombs, cleared all the Magic Mixers AND all the bombs and still didn't reach 300,000 points - Just a joke!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?