We want your feedback on the levels 12 366 - 12 410!

Comments

• plazaman
    plazaman Posts: 316 Level 3

Sorry to see you go, but I get it 100% it's just been ruined.

I can't believe @Crazy Cat Lad @LindQ the amount of hard core players giving up. It's a disgrace the way this - what was the best game - has been destroyed. Suggest you have a word with King, I'm sure the new owners paid a lot of money to take this over. Won't be long before there's no one left and Kings new owners will be well out of pocket.

Again that's a free bit of advice.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

@Michael-6 you are not banned, if you were you could not post. Hopefully things will be adjusted somewhat, I would hate to see you leave!

For me throwing in the towel is not an option at this point. For years different Superstars/former Superstars have warned that the game was gonna get harder and harder. It is really not a surprise.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,876 Level 5

@maf34100@Michael-6 I agree with Scooterpie, would hate to see you leave permanently. I get where you are coming from though, every day I think about stopping. But then I think I'm best just to play every now and again and hope the situation gets better at some stage. New levels came out today and I've still got 24 to pass before I get to them. Tell myself I'm not playing for a house, car or money so why does it matter.

Will certainly miss your very helpful feedback and moans at Crazy Cat Lad and Lindq. So hopefully things will get better and you'll be back.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you all the very best.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,876 Level 5

@maf34100 don't know how I included you in this post, twitchy fingers. Hope you are well though, haven't spoken for a while.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

There's one thing expecting the levels to get harder and harder, there's quite another thing that King are still enforcing absolutely brutal changes on levels a few days after they are released. The levels now, even for Windows10 players are extremely hard. Why they are then made much harder again is beyond me.

I'll certainly check in now and again to see if the levels have been made fair again, but for now I've completely lost interest in this disgusting money gouging venture.

I am now two weeks behind and yet I still haven't been entered into an episode race. So no chance to ever win gold other than through the royalty program, but because levels can't be completed it is impossible to get the points in that now.

The only option is to fork out loads of money and I'm not doing that to a company that makes billions of dollars a year in a time when people are facing a cost of living crisis. It's completely immoral from King. What a filthy company they are.

• CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2

I am surprised that it seems like I am the only one complaining about last week’s release, do people have loads of boosters or they simply just give up?

I am still 2 games away from today’s release, the games are changed very hard right after the release, I consider myself skilled player, after all I have gotten this far without paying a penny, but almost every single one of them are hard, on top of that I am limited by lives. I have never seen any discussion board so depressing, while the moderators are busy with all the stupid count up threads.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

@Michael-6 Totally understand your thinking. I contemplate giving up just about every week now. As you know I have been highly critical of the incompetence and laziness of the Games Studio, not to mention the obscene money grab.

@Crazy Cat Lad never replies to complaints and/or suggestions and from her absence, I am not even sure if @LindQ is still employed by King ??

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,405 Legend

I agree with @Carol-38, @Michael-6 this place would be the worse off without you. I am nowhere near your level in the game, but even I find your feedback helpful. Your thoughts on the game are always spot on and my one wish was that I could have got you the 100 gold for Crusher of the Month for being truly helpful to everyone.

I can feel your frustration and anger towards the game in your posts and it makes my blood boil that @Crazy Cat Lad and @LindQ don't at least acknowledge the feedback you and your gang leave even if they don't change the game.

It really wouldn't hurt them to give you and the rest of the club 20 gold bars every now and again as a thank you for your hard work.

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,388 Level 5

Hi @Carol-38 I am fine, I haven't see you around lately. How about your 2nd part of vacation, are you ready to go?

• CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2

Take a look at this, simply disgusting. By limiting your lives, you can only try so many times in any given time, therefore reducing your chances of hitting that one lucky board in order to pass.

@Michael-6 Thanks for the info, I will checkout Homescapes. It's obvious Candycrush does not want players like me to play the game anymore. I will fall back on mobile version, it's hard but at least you get a chance to win extra moves, sometimes that's all you need, plus I have multiple devices that I can play with.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?