⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 2517 in only 13 moves?

siouxsie
siouxsie Posts: 46 Level 2

Surely this must be a mistake. It is not possible to collect  6 keys, destroy the central  caked area and collect 2 cherries in only 13 moves. This was only released yesterday and needs looking at.

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,979 Level 5

I can't get past the idiotic and totally boring Level 2516, now I've got another poorly designed level to look forward to. Whoever designed this latest episode needs urgent retraining !!!

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2

The Moderators claim that all Levels can be solved without  Boosters. They are wrong. I have passed this one after failing miserably without using Boosters. To pass it, i used a Lollipop Hammer on each of the Keys. As luck would have it, i had some UFO's. Released 2 of them & they really helped. Plus they took out the Cake in the middle. I did not need a time extension. 

This is a Revenue gathering Level. You will need Boosters. If you do not have any, then you have to buy them. 

• Peter_Tornaros

I have passed Level 2516, with help from boosters and after playing Level 2517 for a short time totally agree with you, siouxsie. I have just watched a few videos of this level and they all beat it without boosters by getting a striped candy/speckled bomb combo with a large number of corresponding coloured candies. In other words a lucky board !!

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

Every other episode they come out with is designed to be nearly impossible.  These are their money episodes that generate the most profits.  They would do it every episode but then nobody would play any more.  The key is to never buy boosters and when these impossible episodes come out, don't play them as much.  If you fall behind, they will nerf a few levels and you can move on.

• Peter_Tornaros

Another terrible level. Undoubtedly this Episode - Watermelon Waves - is the worst designed, most amateurish episode ever produced. If this is the quality of product we can expect in the future, players will be leaving the game in droves. the only saving grace is there is no timed levels !!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?