⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2521

Options
Saulyte
Saulyte Posts: 90 Level 2

Its imposible to complete the level 2521. Its imposible to collect chocolates and bricks in 12 moves. You need to give move moves or give bombs longer not 5 moves. Even not close. Please fix that level

Answers

• bernchye
    bernchye Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem as well.  it is hard to move especially I have no more weapons to use.

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    edited May 2017
    Options

I also have been stuck on this level. Unfortunately, I do not have any hammers or hand switches at this time either. With the bombs only having a 5 count, I rarely can take out the bombs with the ordinary moves that the game is offering. Most of the time there is not even a candy nearby with the same color as the bomb. I am finished after 5 moves because of this. Not possible to collect all of the orders without boosters unless one gets an awfully lucky board. If I have 5 hammers and 5 hand switches I could win no doubt, but that is not the way I would like to be able to win the game. I want to be able to win fair and square! Has anyone won this level without boosters?  If so any tips to share with us?

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,995 Level 5
    Options

Another terrible level. Undoubtedly this Episode - Watermelon Waves - is the worst designed, most amateurish episode ever produced. If this is the quality of product we can expect in the future, players will be leaving the game in droves. the only saving grace is there is no timed levels !!

• Saulyte
    edited May 2017
    Options

I have the same problem as well.  it is hard to move especially I have no more weapons to use.

And bombs is falling from everywhere, but sign of the bombs in the game just is in one row in above sides... This level not imposible
  • Banished
    edited May 2017
    Options

Ok, I just passed this level without boosters....took me a few days but did it and got 2 stars. I takes time and commitment. I did not notice the board having an unusual number of special candies or being lucky in any way. Bombs seemed to fall as usual but it seemed like there were more matching candies to be able to dispose of them in 5 moves. Best of luck everyone!

• Saulyte
    Options

Ok, I just passed this level without boosters....took me a few days but did it and got 2 stars. I takes time and commitment. I did not notice the board having an unusual number of special candies or being lucky in any way. Bombs seemed to fall as usual but it seemed like there were more matching candies to be able to dispose of them in 5 moves. Best of luck everyone!

Lucky you... I am sitting on that level 4 days and even not close. Give up
  • rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

Basically this whole episode from 2518 to 2525 is absolutely ridiculous. I'm talking like 100+ attempts at each level.  Such garbage.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,995 Level 5
    Options

Have now finished the Episode and hope King/Activision review this poor quality product and ensure nothing as amateurish and boring is released again.

• Banished
    Options

I finally finished this Episode also and I totally agree with Peter in his opinion of the poor quality of the games. One Episode will be nothing but chocolate and then the next will be almost all bombs as this one was mostly bombs. Most of the levels need lucky boards to win them. I was really hoping for more but was disappointed once again.

• Pinkesh_K_Anand
    Pinkesh_K_Anand Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

NEED TO FIC LEVEL 2521

Its imposible to complete the level 2521. Its imposible to collect chocolates and bricks in 12 moves. You need to give move moves or give bombs longer not 5 moves. Even not close. Please fix that level - 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?