📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2521

Options
2»

Answers

• JaneTurn
    JaneTurn Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

King/Activision has really taken all the fun out of this game.  This whole Episode is terrible.  At one time I couldn't wait to play now it is just frustrating.  I really do wish they would go back to fun games, skill games not lucky boards.  I always know if the moves are 13 or another odd number, it will take about 5 more moves to complete.  What happened to just clear the jelly in 45 moves?  Those were skill, fun, and not luck.

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

After days on this level I finally passed, but only due to extra moves from a friend and a hammer. It really needs to be tweaked. 

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

NEED TO FIC LEVEL 2521

Its imposible to complete the level 2521. Its imposible to collect chocolates and bricks in 12 moves. You need to give move moves or give bombs longer not 5 moves. Even not close. Please fix that level - 

If Candy Crush had started out like this there would be few players! Please realize how invested in time and energy we have been to get to this episode. Waiting for days for that lucky board is boring and a waste of time. Please repair this level and add a little more fun and skill. Thanks, Development Team!
  • Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    Options

Hello everyone. I finished this Episode using a Truckload of Boosters. Finished it last week. The whole Episode was badly thought out & just futile in getting any satisfaction in playing. 

Tomorrow, a new lot of 15 will be added. If they are not an improvement, then i shall, after nearly 4 years, walkaway. The Game has become an insult to our intelligence. 

What King do not understand is the harm they are doing to this & other King Games. Over the years, i have introduced many people to the game. I extolled it as being innovative, fun & challenging. Most of these people have now quit, & in doing so have told others why.

Tomorrow, if we get the same rubbish, i will be joining them. I always considered myself  to be an intelligent man. How can i be if i am still here ?.

• fixit
    fixit Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

this episode is a nightmare, 10-15 moves of each leve. now, CC is a non strategy , we can do only keep playing and waiting for a lucky board. this 2521 should be marked as a hard level !!  

• Iceprincess9
    Iceprincess9 Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options

This level is horrible!!!! Been playing it for 5 days. No strategy involved here. The bombs can't be removed in time with no candies of the same color even near them! Too many times moves can only be made near the center and it explodes it and game over! This level needs redone!!!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,996 Level 5
    edited May 2017
    Options

Hello everyone. I finished this Episode using a Truckload of Boosters. Finished it last week. The whole Episode was badly thought out & just futile in getting any satisfaction in playing. 

Tomorrow, a new lot of 15 will be added. If they are not an improvement, then i shall, after nearly 4 years, walkaway. The Game has become an insult to our intelligence. 

What King do not understand is the harm they are doing to this & other King Games. Over the years, i have introduced many people to the game. I extolled it as being innovative, fun & challenging. Most of these people have now quit, & in doing so have told others why.

Tomorrow, if we get the same rubbish, i will be joining them. I always considered myself  to be an intelligent man. How can i be if i am still here ?.

Hello Bruce, you are spot on. I like you had a myriad of friends who played the game, now there is only me. I have also given up on Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue, etc. They are all poor quality money grabbers. I am now on the fifth level of the new episode and although an improvement, which was not hard, so far nothing to get enthused about !!
  • Pinkesh_K_Anand
    Pinkesh_K_Anand Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

In case King Care is going to use levels like 2521 and 2533, Candy Kingdom is going to vanish soon. As now the levels are based on more Luck than your wisdon

• JL_Freckle
    JL_Freckle Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

It's all a matter of random "color" generation. I passed 2521 on the first life. No boosters. 

• jara56
    jara56 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have been on level 2521 for 2 days. Same thing happens every new try. Keeps saying 3 more "blocks" to crush but none on board.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?