⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Treasure Chest - Level 2530

Options
Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,995 Level 5

Reached Level 2530 and Treasure Chest just disappeared without giving any boosters. This isn't the first time this has happened either !!!

Answers

• debr1776
    debr1776 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

The same thing just happened to me on level 2528. I was hoping this bug had been fixed,  since it didn't happen to me on the previous episode. But the treasure chest bug does seem to be back.

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited May 2017
    Options

Chest no longer appear.  I play on my laptop and I haven't had a treasure chest since the URL update which was about 2 episodes ago.  In addition to spinning the wheel daily, I now have a  "treat" calendar which appears  & gives 1 booster each day.   

• debr1776
    debr1776 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

The treasure chest at 2352 also failed to give any boosters. Why does this bug keep recurring?

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    Options

Have finished the latest Episode. Did not see any Treasure Chests or Treat Calendar. 

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

I am playing on a PC and this is where the treasure Chests just disappear. My iPad is always at least an episode behind with updates, therefore i just accumulate boosters from the treat calendar. The response from the Moderators to the treasure chest problem has been deafening !!!!!!!

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    edited May 2017
    Options

Hello Peter. I play on a Laptop running Win 7. I refuse to sync it with any other Device. My Wife sometimes plays on her iPad & it has updated to what looks like  a sanitised version of what i have.

On my Laptop (Toshiba M11), i play thru Face book & still have the Adobe Flash Version.  Odus the Owl disappeared last week, but all seems the same as it always has been. I think in the last 4 Episodes, the Treasure Chests have only appeared once & they went "walkabout" when i reached them. There's something not quite right with the Bonus Wheel. I don't always get what that the Wheel says i should. 

The Moderators are not responding to many questions, like the Treasure Chests & others.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

Hello again Bruce,

The Moderators seem to have gone missing, maybe it is because of their embarrassment in trying explain why the game has descended to such a amateurish level. I am at the last level of the latest episode and nothing seems to have improved. Maybe King/Activision has decide to abandon Candy Crush Saga and have assigned any competent staff to their newer games ???

• Pinkesh_K_Anand
    Pinkesh_K_Anand Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

With me it happen for a number of times

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?