Bug at level 2049

Options
Corine_Drosterij
Corine_Drosterij Posts: 2 Newbie

Points needed 450000 several time more points but game keeps telling me you loose !!?? Please help ??!!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Corine- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 2049.

What exactly is the end of level message? Please could you share a screenshot of the board so that we can take a look? 

To add an image to your reply please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box. 

Thanks! 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Thanks for your reply :-) 

In timed levels you need to play until the end of the time and ensuring that none of the Candy Bombs explode. For more information on Candy Bombs please see this great link: http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Candy_Bomb 

Good luck :-) 

• Debi-2
    Debi-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Corine- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 2049.

What exactly is the end of level message? Please could you share a screenshot of the board so that we can take a look? 

To add an image to your reply please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box. 

Thanks! 

Sorry added the photos to thread, should have done it here
  • CJO68
    CJO68 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem with this level. I posted something about it today. I have let my time run out and still have not passed the level. And achieved over 2 million points, target is only 450000. Something is seriously wrong. Catherine
  • Shandy_Bass
    Shandy_Bass Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited June 2017
    Options

How can you get to such a high level number and not know about bombs and timers?

You don't just need to hit the score. You need to do it, let the timer run out and my advice, stop making moves which bring bombs in. 

I passed half a dozen levels like this before 2049, so you must have too.

Check the banner before the level begins.

• Kipa
    Kipa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem! I have had several times over 3.000.000 points and every time I have failed! 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Thanks @Shandy Bass. Please see this link for info on the Candy Bombs and how they work :-) http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Candy_Bomb 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

How can you get to such a high level number and not know about bombs and timers?

You don't just need to hit the score. You need to do it, let the timer run out and my advice, stop making moves which bring bombs in. 

I passed half a dozen levels like this before 2049, so you must have too.

Check the banner before the level begins.

Thanks for sharing the tips :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?