How can I get the treasure chest after level 2309?

Options
Linda-45
Linda-45 Posts: 1 Newbie

Treasure Chest appeared with a very large amount of boosters--seemed like a jackpot. When I clicked on claim prize, my tablet froze.  I had to sign out and lost the largest treasure chest I've ever gotten from Candy Crush Saga. How can I get it replaced?

Answers

• Luger
    Luger Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

The same thing happened to me as well on my cell phone and tablet. They locked and I had to restart them. I lost the 2 hour ones! Not fair!!!! I think we should have unlimited throughout the next 4 days!!!

• Shandy_Bass
    Shandy_Bass Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Looks like all three chests appearing at once on your game, to me. Seems odd that there'd be separate numbers of Unlimited Lives when they can all just appear in one total, no?

• rochejaune
    rochejaune Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same exact thing happened to me just now, and also happened to me about a month ago.  Is there an answer to this?  I need to know how to claim my prize! 

• JL_Freckle
    JL_Freckle Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

The King Care people sent me an email saying it was a "graphic error" then they loaded up my game with gold bars and boosters. I believe if you can print the screen and post it here you will get compensation if it happens to you. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?