Events.

cookiemae
cookiemae Posts: 963 Level 3

I have never gotten the candy crush Royale. I often go to the candy crush reddit tread and see people posting what they won. Some even win 500 gold bars. It really isn't fair that all the players don't get the same game. Even the boosters are different I have seen boosters that I do not have and never had. How is this possible? I am at level 12365 and have over 50 friends at that level. There is no reason why we cannot all get the same game.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,066 Legend

Hello @cookiemae it is an unfortunate fact that King do not release all events and features to all of the Candy Crush players at the same time. Some people might have been playing for years and they might never get to see a particular feature.

Please bear in mind that if you have ever purchased anything for your game you will not receive any of the features that provide free boosters/lives/moves.

There is no reason why we cannot all get the same game.

I am not sure about this. I think everyone gets the Booster Wheel and as far as I know that is the only feature that everyone gets. Based on that it would be logical to assume that everyone should be able to receive every feature.

I am not sure if that is the case though as the recent announcement by @Crazy Cat Lad about the removal of the Fantastic Five feature makes it sound like King struggle with memory space on their servers.

When you consider that over 250 million play Candy Crush on a regular (once a month) basis it is easy to see why they would have to limit the release of certain things in order to conserve memory space.

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 315 Level 3

Very true! We all should have the same options as the other players. My only choice is to purchase gold bars, and that won't happen, just to move forward!

• Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3

candy crush level 12365. Been stuck on this one for days and never even gotten close. Message comes up at end that 88% of people need extra boosters to pass this level meaning buy gold bars for extra moves. I am getting sick of all of these nightmarishly hard levels. This episode has 5 including 2 in a row. I too have never gotten the royal. Fix this level and start making the game fun again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?