Lost my streaks

Options
sansoun
sansoun Posts: 2 Newbie

I was playing , and passed more than 20 levels from first try suddenly I lost the game and my gold steaks 😞 how can I restore back my streaks??

thank you for your help

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,822 Legend
    Options

Hello @sansoun I am sorry, but I am not certain I fully understand you problem .

Are you asking about the loss of your Win Streak? If you are then please know that once you lose any level your Win Streak reverts to zero and you have to start again. There is no way of getting your Win Streak reinstated as the whole aim of the Win Streak is to not lose a level.

• sansoun
    sansoun Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I didn’t lose the level that’s why I’m asking I was playing and the game just closed. That’s why I was sad. If u check my game you will see a whole level of first attempt & 15 levels also in the next village, then it suddenly shut the page and lost everything. First time this happens.

• Alienscar
    Options

Hello @sansoun this forum is just a Candy Crush fan site, so no one here can check your game as we are all just players' like you.

I see what you are saying is that your game crashed in the middle of playing a level and you lost your Win Streak.

A crashing game can be caused by too many things outside of King's control for me to categorically say that the cause was at King's side of the game. The thing is even if something at King's end did cause the crash they never reinstate someone's lost Win Streak.

The best thing you can do is contact Player Support through the Help function of your game and see if they will replace your list items as a goodwill gesture.

• AmyBarrett89
    AmyBarrett89 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

The win streaks have disappeared from my game altogether - again - along with everything else except the useless piggy bank and the carnival event. Won’t be playing until the game gets it’s act together.

• Alienscar
    Options

Hi @AmyBarrett89 losing your Win Streak after losing a level is normal, but your issue is worrying.

I have seen more than a few posts from people saying that they have lost all of their Events and now more people are saying they have lost their Win Streak.

There hasn't been any official announcement but I can't help but think that when so many people are saying the same thing then there must be an issue at King.

The problem with the Win Streak disappearing is different to all of the Events going missing though.

All features of Candy Crush including the Win Streak should be considered temporary as all features are considered test features. So when thinks like this go missing it is difficult to know whether there is an issue, or if it is just King being King and removing test features from some people.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?