⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• mab1966
    mab1966 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I will be uninstalling the game unless they remove the 20 lives limit.

Yes Greedy King!!!

• terranova11
    terranova11 Posts: 124 Level 3
    edited September 2022
    Options

@mandrak ...ofcourse King wants to make money.

But that is exactly the miscalculation they are making.

Why should i buy...let's say 3 hrs of extra boosters while i only have 20 lives ?

Just won an in-game booster for 1 hour. Too bad, can't use it....hit the limit of lives King implemented.

But i do have 900+ lives.

As i mentioned in another topic

MY lives given to me by MY friends.

• stwallace
    stwallace Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Change the Lives Limit back! Enough said!

• Sharindlar
    Sharindlar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I would like to thank CC for giving me my life back!!

i never run out of lives, so apart from when I boycotted due to the extra moves issues I don’t mind spending a bit on gold or timed boosters.

BUT NOW I AM FREE!!!!

25 lives a day on a hard level - could be weeks to pass. can’t buy timed boosters as it’s not worth it due to limit on lives.

So now a FTP customer.

10 minutes a day instead of hours.

Actually feel relieved.

Thank you KING!!!

• king5515
    king5515 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

They are ridiculous. They have made their money; now they are just getting greedy. I also use this to wind down but am not going to buy their fake gold with real money! Fell into that trap a time or two and felt like a fool! But, WHO is going to be the fool when their program is off my phone????? GREEDY JERKS!!!!

• ieuanfingers
    ieuanfingers Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited September 2022
    Options

First you ALLOW us 30 lives a day and now just 20 lives, really? Are you hoping we'll be desperate enough to be buying more lives? All the time it's MONEY MONEY MONEY with you! Well after this you'll not see a single penny off me and I bet I won't be the only one! This is just woeful of you!

• TerryMcCann
    TerryMcCann Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

If we can't go back to using as many lives as we want to use then l'm deleting the game.

I have been playing since it started, am on level 11146 and have spent money on gold bars but if the lives limit isn't removed then l'm done.

• terranova11
    Options

ofcourse King wants to make money.

But that is exactly the miscalculation they are making.

Why should i buy...let's say 3 hrs of extra boosters while i only have 20 lives ?

Just won an in-game booster for 1 hour. Too bad, can't use it....hit the limit of lives King implemented.

But i do have 900+ lives.

As i mentioned in another topic

MY lives given to me by MY friends.

• terranova11
    Options

@Sukanta_Biswas , "This update on Lives was done to encourage you to use the lives feature the way it’s meant to be used, which is exchanging lives with others on a daily basis rather than accumulating them."

Okay...so far ....butttt....I have more than 900 lives...and if I want to play i can't use more than 20. What is the use of that?? They are MY lives given to me by MY friends.. ..

"We’re listening. Life limits for the mailbox are important for the health of players and the game itself”.

It should be..."We interfere in your life" or "What reason can we think of to look for another excuse"

The reason behind these ridiculous limited lives keep changing...

First it was a server/mail problem...and now King is concerned over our health?😁😁😁

well stress levels are up. King determines how many times I play....

Ofcourse King wants to make money.But that is exactly the miscalculation they are making.

But i do have 900+ lives....Too bad...

• ravina
    ravina Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Why am I only allowed 20 lives per day even though I’ve got enough to play for a few days?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?