⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bonuses

Options

Why dont i ever get the extra video bonuses where u look at a video and u get more strikes or u get add ons im already up to more than 5000 on my level yet my friend is on 200 and she gets them all the time also my hubby is almost to 6000 and he gets them as well

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,568 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Deemag
    Deemag Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The answer that "ads" for extra swipes or booster is a "test" feature us getting very very old. It has been over 3 yrs now as a "test feature". Once you make an in app purchase (I made 1 for $2 after years of playing and now the feature is completely. gone permanently. I absolutely will NOT make another purchase after that happened. Perhaps it is time to fix the issue to make the feature available to everyone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?